By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 40% Ahead: PS4: 4.2 M, Xbone: 3 M Sold WW End of December

Great for Sony. Good for Microsoft, I expect the X1 to do fairly well overtime combined with price drops.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

BTW, that means that the 3.9 M number shown on the frontpage of VGchartz is off by 300,000 (8%).

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

kowenicki said:
No surprise to VGC users. Average estimate was:

3.4m for PS4 and 2.5m for ONE

Thats 36% more. Well done the 10 week thread posters.

Bit off on the actual console sales though.

Actual sales are 24% higher then VGC posters predicted for PS4
Actual sales are 20%+ higher than VGC posters predicted for ONE

Price cut? behave yourself.

The 10W predictions also have an extra week of data.

If I remember correctly, I had PS4 at 3.8 and the One at 2.8?

Pachter was wrong
Number 1 before Q1 ends!

Damnyouall said:
Xbone price drop incoming?

Why?

Around the Network
Damnyouall said:

Dude, how old are you?

Nsanity said:
Damnyouall said:

Dude, how old are you?

Why is it neccesary for you to belittle him? If you have nothing to say, just restrain yourself from posting.

Is that too hard?

Somini said:
Nsanity said:
Damnyouall said:

Dude, how old are you?

Why is it neccesary for you to belittle him? If you have nothing to say, just restrain yourself from posting.

Is that too hard?

It is totally necessary to check extreme hubris, which this guy clearly is displaying.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Somini said:
Nsanity said:
Damnyouall said:

Dude, how old are you?

Is that too hard?

Stop acting like a moderator.

This is expected. Frankly I thought the gap would be higher or X1 sales be lower.

Both are doing fine. Hell X1 sold 2x the amount 360 sold in two months, more pricey and bad public perception be damned.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.