By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 40% Ahead: PS4: 4.2 M, Xbone: 3 M Sold WW End of December

So PS4 is 40% ahead. Such WOW.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Around the Network

you cannot look down on the xbox one tho.... the xbox one is tracking on being the 2nd or 3rd fastest selling console in history at the moment..

mM

Amaxing figures for both consoles, let´s hope they keep it up coming spring.

Damn. You beat me to it. BTW why dont you post it properly from dualshockers?

HA! WiiU sold 5.2 M!! Wait a minute.....

When you think my english is bad...sorry for my bad english,    i'm from Germany. And yeees, sorry, that we've almost destroyed the whole world, blahblahblah

Around the Network

The Xbox announcement was "over 3m" so it's a little unfair to assume they only sold 3,000,001

Xbone price drop incoming?

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

no surprise here. will drop like a sack of potatoes soon to see ps4 grow to 45%

Nice results for both consoles.

why would they cut the price of the xbox one when it is destroying sales expectations?

mM