By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What dormant series would you like to see come back this generation?

HALF-LIFE!

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
ganoncrotch said:
Ronster316 said:
S H E N M U E...!!!!!!!

Would you like to play a game of lucky hit.... IN HD!!!!

Some lucky hit HD would be great, all the following activities would be great in HD........ a bit of arm wrestling, perhaps some darts, maybe play some slot machines, how about some duck racing? or even make another honest days living driving a forklift? and play the original Outrun again in the arcades

I mean COME ON.......... who wouldn't want to breed their own pedigree CHAMPION duck? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW2rZfSEZHU

you know this is one of the saddest things for me from the last gen and I have been meaning to make a thread about it for some time, but games with hidden games in them like Animal crossings NES games and the Arcade in shenmue died when the Nintendo Eshop and Xbla/Psn figured out you can charge people 5euros a pop for 20-30 year old NES games... sad times.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:

Timesplitters..... because nothing beats shooting a fish out of a bowl that is controlling a robot trying to kill you with a minigun.

Yes! That's definitely my choice too. I would love another TimeSplitters game, I would buy it for every console probably.

ganoncrotch said:
Ronster316 said:
ganoncrotch said:
Ronster316 said:
S H E N M U E...!!!!!!!

Would you like to play a game of lucky hit.... IN HD!!!!

Some lucky hit HD would be great, all the following activities would be great in HD........ a bit of arm wrestling, perhaps some darts, maybe play some slot machines, how about some duck racing? or even make another honest days living driving a forklift? and play the original Outrun again in the arcades

I mean COME ON.......... who wouldn't want to breed their own pedigree CHAMPION duck? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW2rZfSEZHU

you know this is one of the saddest things for me from the last gen and I have been meaning to make a thread about it for some time, but games with hidden games in them like Animal crossings NES games and the Arcade in shenmue died when the Nintendo Eshop and Xbla/Psn figured out you can charge people 5euros a pop for 20-30 year old NES games... sad times.

I like a good bargain, but depending on the game, i would happily pay full original RRP for full screen HD versions of some classic games.

Gamers today don't know how lucky they are for been able to pick up the likes of Sonic Adventure 2 for example for stupidly low prices like £5-$8.

Dark Cloud! Loved that game and it's sequel on the PS2

Around the Network

dino crisis and manhunt

Legend of Dragoon

Wonder boy
Road Rash
Streets of Rage
a real golde axe
Jak n daxter
Spyro the dragon
Syphon filter
grandia
A true sequel to the megadrive sonic games
A Mortal Kombat with quest mode
Crush Hour sequel
Chrono trigger
shenmue

edit: Crash Bandicoot

All this for the PS4 and i will be a very happy campa

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

So many to pick from, so few are the actual chances of them happening:

- A proper lufia. Not the craptastic re-imagining we got on the DS of Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. You can't find a bigger Lufia fan on this site and I had to force myself to finish Curse of the Sinistrals.

- A proper Parasite Eve. The Third Birthday is not a PE game, in SE own words and the game did them justice.

- A new Azure Dreams game.

These three would be amongst my most wanted/unlikely-to-ever-happen

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Knights of the old republic
Timesplitters
Eternal Darkness

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron