By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Can I ask you guys what the best lesser known eshop only titles are that you have enjoyed on Wii U? I know about the obvious good ones like Shovel Knight, Scram Kitty, Little Inferno etc, but my Wii U is just sitting there right now with nothing for me to do on it

Around the Network

This thread is depressing.

No games to buy to add to this list lol.

Cobretti2 said:

No NEW games to add, but a few are trying old games that we may have missed (like Darksiders 2, Lego Batman 2 and others). I don't have the time to play the games I buy, THAT is depressing, how do you fix that kind of problem?

flagstaad said:
Cobretti2 said:

No NEW games to add, but a few are trying old games that we may have missed (like Darksiders 2, Lego Batman 2 and others). I don't have the time to play the games I buy, THAT is depressing, how do you fix that kind of problem?

yer i purchased all my 3rd partygames in 2013lol so its a drought for me now.

Cobretti2 said:

yer i purchased all my 3rd partygames in 2013lol so its a drought for me now.

Do you the list at hand?, maybe we can give you some recommendation in case you miss something (unlikely but you never know)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Cobretti2 said:

I think that it is hard for Cobretti as well because I think he lives in Australia or something so games are more expensive and hard to get.

Too bad more people are not enjoying Digital games or able to get them. I think many are good and digital is kind of where the industry is going anyways.

well a coupe got cancelled that i wanted James Bond Game and Ninja Gaiden 3.  I can get Ninja Gaiden Digitally but like $80 for no disc, no way.

I could get it from UK but I know a guy who needed a UK NNID to play it. Then he had dual ids and when his consoel went FUBAR, Nintendo struggled to fix it.

flagstaad said:
Cobretti2 said:

you can try lol.

Wii U Assassin's Creed III
  Batman: Arkham City
  Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  Darksiders II
  Injustice: Gods Among Us
  Just Dance 4
  LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  LEGO City: Undercover
  Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate
  Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012)
  New Super Mario Bros. U
  Nintendo Land
  Resident Evil: Revelations
  The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  ZombiU
  Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  Call of Duty: Ghosts
  Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  Just Dance 2014
  NBA 2K13
  New Super Luigi U
  Pikmin 3
  Rayman Legends
  Scribblenauts Unmasked
  Sonic: Lost World
  Super Mario 3D World
  Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  The Wonderful 101
  Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014
  Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  The Amazing Spider-Man 2
  Mario Kart Wii U

Cobretti2 said:

you can try lol.

Mmm, it is hard but not impossible... (disclaimer: I don't know if some of these games are not available in your country)

Lego The Movie or Lego Marvel Superheroes or Lego The Hobbit (only 1, there are too many lego games)

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

Ducktales Remastered

flagstaad said:
Cobretti2 said:

you can try lol.

Mmm, it is hard but not impossible... (disclaimer: I don't know if some of these games are not available in your country)

Lego The Movie or Lego Marvel Superheroes or Lego The Hobbit (only 1, there are too many lego games)

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

Ducktales Remastered

ducktales remastered come out as digital only so i don't count it but I got it.

Lego games Ill get wen they $30 not gonna pay $80

Im thinking about buying a WiiU and there are stil some games from this generation that I havent played, and maybe I will play them on WiiU. SO how does the games below compares on WiiU vs PS3?

Resident Evil: Revelations
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Batman Arkham Origins