By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U V. Ouya which should you buy?

Oh boy I am going to love this.

Around the Network

sold my ouya, not a bad device but controller is a monstrosity

really it's the cheapest put together pad ever made, I hope a better revision is released its by far the worst pad ever!!!!!!

some good games on it but non mobile type games are crap, the crane game is pretty good

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
sold my ouya, not a bad device but controller is a monstrosity

really it's the cheapest put together pad ever made, I hope a better revision is released its by far the worst pad ever!!!!!!

some good games on it but non mobile type games are crap, the crane game is pretty good

I thought the controller was pretty badass.

Clearly the Ouya is a beast constantly sold out.. I just can't find one in the stores..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Dammit man you made me laugh so much I had to put out my cigarette.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I want an ouya now. But I already have a dozen mobile devices in the house besides my phones.

Ouya is good if you want to fool around with old games and play cheap games. I'd rather have it than a Wii U to be honest

So you like the device that plays illegal games?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

NiKKoM said:
Clearly the Ouya is a beast constantly sold out.. I just can't find one in the stores..

Who could resist at that price. We all know that low price equals a high demand.

Also you can't produce that high tech fast. It's carefully crafted by hand only with selected ingredients by an old Android Zen Master.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
Viper1 said:

yes.

Isn't that every console of the past two generations anyway? Only difference is Sony, Nintendo and MS don't advertise it as a feature.

Viper1 said:

That's why I love my PSP. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!