By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U V. Ouya which should you buy?

I don't get why you hate the Wii U so much.

Around the Network

The Toastboy threads are getting old.

most of the arguments are pure bogus, how exactly is the gamepad detrimental to local multiplayer? If anything it is probably one of the biggest pros of the system(especially for 2 player games, no split screen needed)

and talking controllers, the Wii U supports: Wii U gamepad, Wii U pro Controller, Wii Remote Plus,
Wii Remote/nunchuk, Wii Classic Controller, if you don't like the gamepad most games let you play with whatever controller configuration you need and some games have been patched to support what they did not support at release.
The Wii U Pro controller is basically identical to the controller of X360 and PS3, so there goes that argument.

and regarding "illegal" games if one wanted to do that it can be done better on pretty much any pc released in the last couple of years.

But i have to conclude given the posts i have seen from Toastboy i will not be replying to any more threads of his, i simply cannot take him seriously.

Wow, your threads are dumb, but this is the top of all. Omg.

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

Shortiloe said:
Wow, your threads are dumb, but this is the top of all. Omg.

No need to insult OP now.

VGPolyglot said:

Because he feels inadequate and these threads are how he compensates for it.

This post has been moderated by axumblade

Around the Network
marley said:
VGPolyglot said:

Because he feels inadequate and these threads are how he compensates for it.

I think Iwata mugged his granny 

lol i cant get mad at you for this, i really laughed. good one!

Oh dear.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

U cant play zelda on ouya.
oh, wait..

I think i'd rather buy 5 Wii U's than one Ouya.

Ouya doesnt really get me anything i dont got with the PSP + Vita combo. And yes... Zelda is on the PSP aswell.