By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [Anime] How old were you when you first started getting into anime?

How old were you when you first started getting into anime?

1-10 48 51.06%

11-20 35 37.23%

21-30 6 6.38%

31-40 1 1.06%

41-50 1 1.06%

51+ 3 3.19%

Total:94

First anime was when DBZ started back in 1998, but I didn't particularly pursue more anime until Cowboy Bebop came in 2001.

I was 11 at that time.

Been invested since.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

7 if you count stuff like DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon and Card Capture Sakura and etc

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Back when Toonami was still originally arid, not at midnight but I think it started at like 9pm est. Went until like 4 or 5am, it was awesome.

I just saw about a bit of deathnote, my first anime, and if this is really one of the best animes out there (??) I won't be watching many more.

I think I was around 8 when DBZ the other Anime's that aired on Toonami. Adult Swin aired some awesome stuff too. I remember when G4 and Sci-fi used to have some Anime too.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
I just saw about a bit of deathnote, my first anime, and if this is really one of the best animes out there (??) I won't be watching many more.

Try Perfect Blue, is crazy and is a movie.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

7 years old is when my grandfather started getting me into shows on toonami

Andrespetmonkey said:

Nah, Deathnote is overrated.

Watch Trigun.

I don't know, maybe 7 or 8 when I first started watching DBZ.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Wright said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Nah, Deathnote is overrated.

Watch Trigun.

lol, the reason i think deathnote is famous is because is unique.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)