By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization

So they are at it again. The ridiculousness of this is so absurd.

Around the Network

The article wasn't funny really, but I'd still hope a few such satire articles would be appearing in our national newspapers as well.

Because it's a great way to show that the people who are the strictest against legalization (and thus would refer to articles like this to "prove" that their attitude is perfectly justified by "empirical facts") are usually actually so completely ignorant(=uninformed) on the topic that they actually read a whole article of satirical nonsense without even realizing, making a complete fool out of themselves.

pezus said:
McDonaldsGuy said:
It's satire people, like THe Onion

The Daily Currant is an esteemed website known for accurate news reporting.

Lol pezus... it's a hoax. It's impossible to OD on weed. God damn sheltered icelandics!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Marijuana+Overdoses&oq=Marijuana+Overdoses&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Metrium said:
I know this is fake, but that being said... to all those who says you can't OD from marijuana, you are wrong.

Source?

I bet  only white people died.... Black people are pretty much used to getting high..  Black people like Snoop get high all the damn time and yet they are all fine.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I bet  only white people died.... Black people are pretty much used to getting high..  Black people like Snoop get high all the damn time and yet they are all fine.

Kind of racist but whatever.......

lol what a joke, you cant OD from weed

sure, whats their phone numbers?

pezus said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
pezus said:
McDonaldsGuy said:
It's satire people, like THe Onion

The Daily Currant is an esteemed website known for accurate news reporting.

Lol pezus... it's a hoax. It's impossible to OD on weed. God damn sheltered icelandics!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Marijuana+Overdoses&oq=Marijuana+Overdoses&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

You think I didn't know that?! Jesus people, to fool VGCharterz you need to commit to what you post.

Also, this thread kind of re-confirms that not many read the OP

hey man plenty of people believed it...

Their fault.
If you go weed, write down the amounts on a sheet.