By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization

Bullshit.

You would need to smoke 2.1 kilograms of weed in less than an hour to overdose.

Around the Network
fighter said:
"One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary."

ROFL

LOL, how did I miss this sentence?

as much as the article trying to be funny, I do feel its not responsible to let americans freely use mari
Deaths could very well happen due to irresponsible users

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I figured it out it was fake when they said when was the last time people died from beer. I never watched Breaking bad or Lost. So the names didn't tip me off. The article felt really dumb anyway. Since if it was true, real news would be up its ass on it.

kirby007 said:
as much as the article trying to be funny, I do feel its not responsible to let americans freely use mari

Anything can be used irresponsibly.

One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman

LOL

but yeh I don't believe it

Around the Network

Some of those quotes are clearly bull "no-one ever heard of overdosing on alcohol?" say whut?

That said I still think it's going to be very good for those of us in places that haven't legalised cannabis to finally have some real information on what would happen if we did and whether or not it would be a good idea.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

archer9234 said:

I figured it out it was fake when they said when was the last time people died from beer. I never watched Breaking bad or Lost. So the names didn't tip me off. The article felt really dumb anyway. Since if it was true, real news would be up its ass on it.

kirby007 said:

true but i feel it was safer to let it be contained , now every retard can get their hands on it without punishment. I suppose we can compare it with gunownership

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
archer9234 said:

kirby007 said:

true but i feel it was safer to let it be contained , now every retard can get their hands on it without punishment. I suppose we can compare it with gunownership

Oh, I agree. Any asshole can screw nice things up at a whim.

Its The Daily Currant. Known for satire and fake news. Everybody calm down and move along.

blessedswine said:
pezus said:
McDonaldsGuy said:
It's satire people, like THe Onion

The Daily Currant is an esteemed website known for accurate news reporting.

you made me laugh lol as someone already stated its like the Onion source http://dailycurrant.com/about/  straight from thier own site.  just look at some of thier "headlines" , clay aiken joins the cast of duck dynasty,  the pope extends the vaticans drone program cmon anyone who believes this site are the type of people that should be eliminated from using the internet all together.

Funny you'd say that after quoting Pezus' beyond obvious sarcastic post.