By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So yeah, I think Remedy will beg Microsoft to put Quantum Break on PC

Tagged games:

Do you think Quantum Break will make it to PC

Yes indeedly-doodely. Yeseeriee bob! 47 41.96%

F*** that! Don't you kno... 50 44.64%

PC gamer party!!!! Hell y... 15 13.39%

Total:112

If the game is a mega hit, it could potentially stay on Xbox.

If the sales are modest, it'll definitely come to PC.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:

I don't really think Remedy cared. I think they just wanted to bring it to PC to appease an a greater audience. Its more of a home audience.

Mr Puggsly said:

Yep.

Mr Puggsly said:

This.

zarx said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
zarx said:
It depends how that TV show is actually integrated in the game I guess.

If the Xbox One can handle it so can a PC. All consoles could handle porting over saves from one game to another last gen and on PC that was a piece of cake. This should be no different. I might not be the biggest fan of PC gaming, but I do play it from time to time and understand at least that much. By the time Microsoft allows Quantum Break to hit Steam it will already have been a year ana d half to two years since the game came out if Alan Wake is any indication.

Of course PC could handle the game but the question is if the live action TV show is just cutscenes on the disc or if they are tied into the Xbox TV services and whether MS are going to roll that out on PC. They may try and push it as a Windows 8/9 exclusive or something.

That's one of my fears.

That after many hints and promises, the game finally comes to PC... just to be "Windows Store only".

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Aren't MS treating PC as one of their platforms, besides, console and smartphone? MS, Sony and Nintendo makes the most revenue from software, not hardware. Therefore MS has the added benefit of having PC as one of their primary platforms as well. They haven't had the focus on PC that they should have had the last couple of years, but I feel this has changed with W8. More XBox games in PC please! :)

Puppyroach said:
Aren't MS treating PC as one of their platforms, besides, console and smartphone? MS, Sony and Nintendo makes the most revenue from software, not hardware. Therefore MS has the added benefit of having PC as one of their primary platforms as well. They haven't had the focus on PC that they should have had the last couple of years, but I feel this has changed with W8. More XBox games in PC please! :)

That's the problem, that they don't. Microsoft sees the PC as a competitor of consoles and won't launch its exclusives for it.

Just think about it: Gears of War was an Xbox360 and PC game. What happened with the rest? Only Xbox360. Forza? Halo 3, ODST, Wars, Anniversary, Reach and 4? Crackdown 1 and 2? Rare games or the Japanese RPGs they bought? Etc.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

There is a rumour that's been around awhile that Microsoft will buy Remedy. If that happens you can forget the PC version.

I love this though. All these fans wanting Xbox Exclusives but don't want to buy an Xbox. I hope Microsoft don't let it on PC. Then people will have to buy Microsofts awesome console.

selnor1983 said:
There is a rumour that's been around awhile that Microsoft will buy Remedy. If that happens you can forget the PC version.

I love this though. All these fans wanting Xbox Exclusives but don't want to buy an Xbox. I hope Microsoft don't let it on PC. Then people will have to buy Microsofts awesome console.

I wanted to play God of War, Uncharted and many other PS3 exclusives, yet I didn't buy a PS3 to play them.

Thinking that people will buy the console just for 1 game is being... very optimistic. The reality for most is that if the game comes to PC we'll play it, and if it doesn't we'll play other games.

The PC Version of Alan Wake made the money needed for the port back Day1 and they always wanted this to be the main version.
Same will happen here