By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So yeah, I think Remedy will beg Microsoft to put Quantum Break on PC

Tagged games:

Do you think Quantum Break will make it to PC

Yes indeedly-doodely. Yeseeriee bob! 47 41.96%

F*** that! Don't you kno... 50 44.64%

PC gamer party!!!! Hell y... 15 13.39%

Total:112
pokoko said:
Well, the situation with Alan Wake was a big black-eye for Remedy. A LOT of fans were pissed off over that. It was one of my most anticipated games but then, bam, "sorry, it's not coming to PC after all." It did eventually but, you know, I never did pick it up.

I think thats Microsoft talking through Remedy. Remedy always had the PC gamer in mind.

Around the Network

Quantum break will undoubtedly go for PC, question is not if, but when.
Like Alan Wake before, I believe PC gamers will have to wait a similar amount of time, but in the end, get the better version and cheaper also.

It depends how that TV show is actually integrated in the game I guess.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I sure hope so. The game looks like it might be pretty sweet.

zarx said:

If the Xbox One can handle it so can a PC. All consoles could handle porting over saves from one game to another last gen and on PC that was a piece of cake. This should be no different. I might not be the biggest fan of PC gaming, but I do play it from time to time and understand at least that much. By the time Microsoft allows Quantum Break to hit Steam it will already have been a year ana d half to two years since the game came out if Alan Wake is any indication.

Around the Network

i have no idea why i am not interested in this game. its a third person shooter, atleast a 10 hour story, and is a story driven game made by a dev known for strong stories and good quality games. anyways if it comes out on PC i will most likely buy it.

solidpumar said:
Quantum break will undoubtedly go for PC, question is not if, but when.
Like Alan Wake before, I believe PC gamers will have to wait a similar amount of time, but in the end, get the better version and cheaper also.

Yep, if Alan Wake is an indicator you are absolutely correct.  ;)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
zarx said:

If the Xbox One can handle it so can a PC. All consoles could handle porting over saves from one game to another last gen and on PC that was a piece of cake. This should be no different. I might not be the biggest fan of PC gaming, but I do play it from time to time and understand at least that much. By the time Microsoft allows Quantum Break to hit Steam it will already have been a year ana d half to two years since the game came out if Alan Wake is any indication.

Of course PC could handle the game but the question is if the live action TV show is just cutscenes on the disc or if they are tied into the Xbox TV services and whether MS are going to roll that out on PC. They may try and push it as a Windows 8/9 exclusive or something.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I don' think MS would be against a PC port, just 2 years after it debuts on XB1.

pokoko said:
Well, the situation with Alan Wake was a big black-eye for Remedy. A LOT of fans were pissed off over that. It was one of my most anticipated games but then, bam, "sorry, it's not coming to PC after all." It did eventually but, you know, I never did pick it up.

MS took the blame for that.

In the end, more people probably played it on the PC than Xbox.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)