By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Vita outselling WiiU in 2013 sales

sborwege said:

Wii U still has more WW sales then it's competion. 

I honestly thought "Wind Waker" when I read that. 

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
MohammadBadir said:
prayformojo said:

Yes, but even those fans know better. They just do it because they want something to be happy about and Wii-U is doing so poorly. Why they don't brag about destroying the Vita is beyond me.

for something that's so-called "irrelevant", the WiiU sure is discussed a lot :P

Irrelevant discussions are a signature of unstoppable declines: during the fall of Constantinople, Byzantine theologists were busy discussing about the sex of angels and how many of them could dance on the tip of a pin.   

Excactly how is that irrelevant?

IsawYoshi said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
MohammadBadir said:
prayformojo said:

Yes, but even those fans know better. They just do it because they want something to be happy about and Wii-U is doing so poorly. Why they don't brag about destroying the Vita is beyond me.

for something that's so-called "irrelevant", the WiiU sure is discussed a lot :P

Irrelevant discussions are a signature of unstoppable declines: during the fall of Constantinople, Byzantine theologists were busy discussing about the sex of angels and how many of them could dance on the tip of a pin.   

Excactly how is that irrelevant?

Well maybe I was too hasty dismissing it as irrelevant, actually the sex of angels may be a very important argument, but there are better times to discuss it than during a siege!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Oh snap.

Wii U: 3,002,448

Vita: 3,023,271

JoeTheBro said:
Oh snap.

Wii U: 3,002,448

Vita: 3,023,271

So it's been readjusted? Take that!

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

Slow and steady wins the race. you go Wii U!