By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PREDICTION: USA Demand - Xbox One Has More of it Than PS4

Toastboy is going to get exposed again. Can't wait.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

stealth wii u doom thread

You could be right. Especially since the Xbox brand has been more popular in the US in the last few years, so if the X1 were cheaper, it would have had a higher quantity demanded.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

PS3 has a higher demand in the US than 360 confirmed!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
PS3 has a higher demand in the US than 360 confirmed!

perhaps??! Or maybe the market for 360's is saturated or people are saving money for an Xbox One

Around the Network

Id be pretty pissed if I owned major amounts of Sony stock as they clearly didn't adjust the price of PS4 to accommodate for demand levels.

Microsoft is able to sell 25% less product in the same timeframe at $499, and they will generate same amount of revenue with lower supply, most likely pulling in a higher profit margins to boot.

I know that the point is to get these consoles in as many homes as possible to promote games and service sales, but when your are "supply constrained" this is a sound strategy on Microsofts part.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Rofl thread, thanks for sharing

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Wait a minute, so PS3 had higher QUANTITY DEMANDED than 360 in US.

Hmm...

Yes, sadly for the time being atleast, Xbone is winning the US...*sigh* I am so freakin' tired of having to own an Xbox just because everyone I know is stupid enough to own one. It leaves me on an island by myself with no one to play with. Seriously. I bought a PS4 because I was sure it would be the IT console this gen but then everyone I know goes an either gets and Xbone, or is getting an Xbone.

It's the same thing that happened to me last gen. I bought a 60GB PS3 on launch, and then spent the next year talking to and meeting fellow gamers who would recoil in disgust when I asked for their PSN. I couldn't find anyone who owned a PS3 and so I sold it and got a 360.

SOB.