By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PREDICTION: USA Demand - Xbox One Has More of it Than PS4

You have to much freetime and fantasy

Around the Network

Hmm this DOES sound like something an xbox fan might say. Well done.

Microsoft has said that they will never drop Kinect because "Kinect is a part of Xbox One it's what makes it the ONE". So for them to price it at 400$ next fall I would imagine Sony would drop the price of the PS4 to 300$ to stay competitive.

I trust no one, not even myself.

toastboy44562 said:

I have a prediction,

Then fucking label your thread that its a prediction so people like me who arent interested in your prediction dont have to click on it.

User was warned for this post. - Axum

FattyDingDong said:
Microsoft has said that they will never drop Kinect because "Kinect is a part of Xbox One it's what makes it the ONE". So for them to price it at 400$ next fall I would imagine Sony would drop the price of the PS4 to 300$ to stay competitive.

They also said they would not drop Always Online because it's an integral part of the system.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
FattyDingDong said:

They also said they would not drop Always Online because it's an integral part of the system.

Some still have theories that MS never dropped it.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

that's hard to say so far,but I think the tide might be slowly turning. It's just 2 early to know for certain.

Lol what the hell is the point of the Wii U comment at the end, ur such a Wii U hater.

It could go either way in the U.S still but the higher price of the XBO does it give more room to adjust later down the road.

Here's the thing Xbox One DOESN'T have a cheaper price therefore your whole prediction is flawed this world doesn't run on if's and but's if it did your prediction would be considerable.