By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Numbers Are Up!!! 14 December 2013

pezus said:
DJEVOLVE said:
betacon said:
DJEVOLVE said:
LOL because PS4 is in more regions and is barely outselling Xbox one, It is all of a sudden Under tracked. LOL Every sales release we will see the same people, saying the same thing. Moving along.

You do understand supply and demand right? Wouldn;t matter if sonly launch in million more countries, you can only sell what you've made

you sure? I was telling you reasons for the meltdowns, not commenting on the production..

I'm talking about perceptions, this is the reason for non-stop talk about undertracking.

hasn't ps4 been in production longer?

Did you somehow miss that PS4 has already been adjusted up in others? See, sometimes you'd do good to listen to those with evidence on their side instead of downplaying it.

You guys are taking guesses in the dark. Give me a break. LOL if it happens, it happens but as far as being informed. LOL

No most are just in here to say it, with out any evidence or proof.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Viktor said:

PS4s hardware numbers looks like a joke compared to 3DSs far bigger ones.

Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
337,683 319,950 182,193 899,915
154,421 139,410 N/A 312,917

Yeah they do. It's hilarious how the PS4 is so massively undertracked. 

That and because supply for PS4 is still very limited, unlike the 3DS. 

I know that the PS4 has been adjusted up slightly but I still think it's not nearly enough. I've got a feeling that when Sony finally announce how many PS4s they've sold, this site is going to be over a million undertracked,

The PS5 Exists. 

Adding this weeks numbers PS4 should only be about 100k ahead of XOne in the U.S. This means that XOne could end up ahead there before the end of the year. I'm sorry but i do not believe that.

Looks like PS4 and Xbox One are taking sales from there older counterparts. They aren't doing much better than Wii U either, which is kinda surprising. Only 40000 more. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
pezus said:
Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:

PS4 undertracked.

BTW no sales for the Asia / Mid-East launch?

Yes, about 20k.

Lol, that's not even close to being true.

Yes, it is.

You beliving or not dosen´t make a thing more or less true.

But I would like to read what here what you think would be the TRU FACTS.

Not sure about the middle east but the PS4 only launched on 17 - 20 Dec in the Far East (Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia etc).

Plus, Sony is obviously producing as many units as they can but still all sold out, in other words, they cannot meet demand, or else they can easily push another few hundred thousand units.

I dont know what to believe anymore.

''Hadouken!''

AnthonyW86 said:
Adding this weeks numbers PS4 should only be about 100k ahead of XOne in the U.S. This means that XOne could end up ahead there before the end of the year. I'm sorry but i do not believe that.

I guess we'll just have to get NPD data to see if thuway's ~250K for the 2nd week is true.  I think it may be close to the truth, as Sony has already said they are focusing most of their stock for the US.  And I haven't really heard of any other stores in EU getting restocked, at least not enough that people/sites have noted it.  Of course, he could be wrong, and the 3rd week will pull some huge numbers, as it was the week of the largest Walmart shipment and huge Amazon shipment.

For Others, I definitely think it will turn out to be undertracked, though not by hundreds of thousands. 

Does NPD break down week by week now?

Search for "ffx lang:ja" on twitter! Vitabros wil really like what they will see and read!