By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When did you grow a beard?

17. I shave every 2 weeks.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Logico15 said:
At 12/13 but it's not an actually beard but, you can see my facial hair at like at 4 feet or less distance. My moustache thoe is really huge for my age. I have the biggest mustache in 8th even thoe I'm the youngest kid in my school. I had to shave like every couple of weeks because it grows fast.

Every couple of weeks. Enjoy that. I have to shave every day and I have a shadow an hour after shaving. Most annoying thing ever. I would love to go back to shaving every 2 days. That being said I haven't shaved in a month.

ok this thread need to post more pics :P

Last year I had a beard but no sides when I was 20. This year I have a beard and sides but not so complete. Takes a long time too, few months. Good thing Idc if I shave or not.

Had a pretty good one going since May of this year. Shaved early December.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Around the Network

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I think I was in my 20's, but it still has some bare spots in it. My nephew is now the same age and he looks like the cover of Brawny paper towels after two weeks of not shaving.

It can really very by person.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I was 21 when all the patches grew in, I usually grow a beard and leave it for a month or so then shave, I always regret shaving I look so young.

i am 23 and the best i can muster is the worlds weakest soul patch combined with the weakest spots of random facial hair on my chin.

It doesn't help that i am have a Blond hair color, you can barely see any of my facial hair, and much of it is still just peach fuzz

I started shaving when I was around 17 or early 18. It comes in most noticeably on the sides, and on my neck, which is the exact places I don't want it. I'd rather have a goatee, but I can't really grow it yet.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash