By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When did you grow a beard?

At 12/13 but it's not an actually beard but, you can see my facial hair at like at 4 feet or less distance. My moustache thoe is really huge for my age. I have the biggest mustache in 8th even thoe I'm the youngest kid in my school. I had to shave like every couple of weeks because it grows fast.

Around the Network

20ish. I had stubble before that but not enough to say It was a full beard. At this point I haven't shaved in almost 5 years. I always just trim very close to the skin. Shaving dries out your skin and makes you look older.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

iceland said:
Like 15, still can't grow a full one but I'm getting close lol Beards are fucking sexy

I know! In my school, they don't let us have really long facial hair. We say it's because the teachers would be jealous of us!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

spurgeonryan said:
Just recently during movember. Visit ny donation site

... Sorry. What?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

19 and I can't even grow a mustache lol.
Sometimes... I wonder how it feels to look bad ass and manly as fuck.

Around the Network
DamnTastic said:

Don't worry about it, beards and stache look better with age, teenstaches are just kind of gross.

DamnTastic said:

You mean... like Mike from Breaking Bad? That's my definition of badass!

I am 25 and still can't grow a decent beard. In fact I can grow decent amount of hair anywhere, just patches of thin hair here and there. Typically I just run the shaver over everything or I look like this;

http://www.culturazi.com/?p=477

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I can grow one but I don't wanna. My facial hair grows in a very fast rate and I have to shave every 2 days.

BasilZero said:
16 and I need to shave like every 2 days lol

You lucky bastard...