By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - At what age did you ejaculate/masturbate?

What age did you first fap?

10 36 11.32%

11 36 11.32%

12 85 26.73%

13 65 20.44%

14 28 8.81%

15+ 30 9.43%

Never 19 5.97%

1 because I was a horny motha fuka 19 5.97%

Total:318

Meanwhile we wait for the sales numbers I decided to make this thread.

At what age did you ejaculate/masturbated for the first time? Were you scared the moment you first saw your jizz? Do you regret masturbating at your age? and what age do you find it perfectly normal to masturbate?

I'll start first. The 1st time I masturbated was at the age of 12 3/4 and I was really scared the 1st time I saw my jizz lol. I don't regret masturbating, because now I know more about my body, and I found the ages 12/13+ to be perfectly normal to fap.

Around the Network

At the age of 15...

It was nice.

Do you not have spell check? Masterbate?

I got scared of the feeling of an orgasm and thought my dick was going to explode. It took a few try's before I got the BALLS to continue pulling my dick and I laughed because I saw jizz.

Adinnieken said:
Do you not have spell check? Masterbate?

Nope :c I posted this on my phone...

Around the Network

You know that the first time a boy masturbates and the first time he has an ejaculation aren't 2 things that necessarily happen at the same time, right? There can be years between those 2 "firsts".

I  first ejaculated when I was 13  like most people.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

first fap was at 6 or 7, first sploosh was at 11

Click HERE and be happy 

First time I ever got any sensation was shimmying up a light pole after school in 2nd grade. After that I had to find out how to recreate that feeling. So sometime during 2nd grade was my discovery of masturbation. My first ejaculation is not as clear, but I clearly remember wanting to unload on someone that I had a crush on in 7th grade so it had to be around that time.

I know that before ejaculation I used to get this awesome sensation through out my whole body, and after ejaculation started it was much more centralized to my unit. It was actually kind of depressing loosing that full body euphoria.

As for guilty or scared. I have always loved masturbation, and never felt scared.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL