By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales week 51 (Dec 16 - Dec 22)

elazz said:
Decent Vita sales (if it stays like this), Impressive WiiU sales however that doesn't result in increased software...

Wat? Software sales jumped high. LOOK At Famitsu numbers. WiiU games jumped up! (WiiPartyU+NSMBU over 100k and SM3DW much higher than last week. Also other games with great sales!

Around the Network

Nice 3DS numbers as expected... not bad Wii U

Very nice Wii U figures! ^_^

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Seece said:
C-M-D said:
Huh, it's not even 8:00 A.M. in the East coast and we're already getting some numbers? Oh well, no complaints from me!

That 3DS domination. Though the hardware side is a little bit disappointing. I like how Vita TV only dropped by 2 units from last week. The Wii U numbers are decent, but I fear for what it will look like at January.

What has that got to do with anything? These are Japan numbers released in Japan ... it isn't 8am over there.

Oh, I know that. I was just talking in my own perspective.   

Good to see Wii U doing decent numbers.

Around the Network

Nice Vita sales

Wii U will top xbox 360 LT sales in Japan very soon it seems. 3DS, love it!!! 15M by years end woooo

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

WiiU did amazing this week, Vita got a nice boost too. It's a Christmas miracle!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Seece said:
C-M-D said:
Huh, it's not even 8:00 A.M. in the East coast and we're already getting some numbers? Oh well, no complaints from me!

That 3DS domination. Though the hardware side is a little bit disappointing. I like how Vita TV only dropped by 2 units from last week. The Wii U numbers are decent, but I fear for what it will look like at January.

What has that got to do with anything? These are Japan numbers released in Japan ... it isn't 8am over there.

USA = The World.

Don't you know that?

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

fair enough