By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: PS4 will outsell Xbox one 1.5:1 in December NPD

Will i be right?

Yes 135 45.30%

No 87 29.19%

BasilZero is a woman 41 13.76%

See results 34 11.41%

Total:297
POE said:
Somini said:
POE said:
And 3DS will outsell PS4 and X1 combined

What does that have to do with the subject of the thread and/or banana's prediction?

No need to be this insecure! Nintendo won't die if there is a thread somewhere that's not Nintendo related.

Banana, when is NPD anyways?

Oh! I captured your attention.

By trolling? This thread is not meant to ''capture'' my attention.

Around the Network
Somini said:
POE said:
Somini said:
POE said:
And 3DS will outsell PS4 and X1 combined

What does that have to do with the subject of the thread and/or banana's prediction?

No need to be this insecure! Nintendo won't die if there is a thread somewhere that's not Nintendo related.

Banana, when is NPD anyways?

Oh! I captured your attention.

By trolling? This thread is not meant to ''capture'' my attention.

Trolling? You are trolling yourself by letting my comment affect you so much

POE said:

knock it off dude. 

bananaking21 said:
POE said:

knock it off dude. 

Ok i´ll knock it off 

i believe this will be true i know more people that have ps4s than xbones

Around the Network

Its funny because I am the exact opposite.  I know a few people with XBOs, but not one person with a PS4.

What kind of gamers are your friends? It seems to me dominate 360 players went with the XBO and PS3 players went with the PS4.

I don't see a great deal of defection in either camp yet.

I think this gen will probably look similiar to last gen. I don't think the XBO or PS4 will crush the competition.

Touma said:

No, not enough supply while you can find the Xbone almost everywhere. NPD will be very interesting to see from February,
Sony's strategy can be beneficial in the long term.

this

OOPa cellphone glitch @

dandd said:

Its funny because I am the exact opposite.  I know a few people with XBOs, but not one person with a PS4.

What kind of gamers are your friends? It seems to me dominate 360 players went with the XBO and PS3 players went with the PS4.

I don't see a great deal of defection in either camp yet.

I think this gen will probably look similiar to last gen. I don't think the XBO or PS4 will crush the competition.

A lot of 360 players are going with PS4 this time too... the difference will be big this time... well PS360 just didn't was big because 360 had a year head start.

Not looking good Mr. King.

PS4 is still 60k behind so far according to the chartz. It does look like the PS4 has a chance of beating it for NPD, but best case scenario I can imagine is 850k to 650k. or 1.3:1. You best be hoping VGCHARTZ had a bad tracking month lol. Still I'm really impressed how in the final hours the chances of your prediction being right completely turned around.