By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth announced for VITA! Finally gets rid of PS1 models. MOAR New screens added! Angewomon, Agumon,Terriermon featured!

First look at Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Namco Bandai's new Digimon game is really pretty.

December 19, 2013 / 03:53 AM EST / Sal Romano (@salromano)

First scans of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, misreported as Digimon Story: Cyber Truth earlier this week, have surfaced online from this month’s issue of V-Jump.  

As previously reported, the game is a rule of right RPG set in near future Japan. In the screenshots, you’ll see our yellow pants hero walking with Agumon, Terriermon, and Angewomon throughout several real world locations.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is due out in 2015.

Around the Network

Holy shit! It is amazing to Agumon not recycled from the PS1 days. I would buy a VIta just for Digimon

If Sony doesn't localize this I will sever my penis in protest.

Damn, got no Vita .. and it won't come to the west :(

Shortiloe said:
Damn, got no Vita .. and it won't come to the west :(

Not so sure about that. Recently NB has been making strides in bringing over their anime based licenses. There was also petition to bring Digimon 3DS over and one of the NB guys said that NB has seen the demand for Digimon overseas. It's not much but it could be a start.

Around the Network

The wait is gonna be longer for us in NA and Europe. This is the reboot of the series i've been waiting for, hopefully this week-end's trailer proves to be good.

Oh my god the nostalgia.

Getting into Digimon recently, I'm gonna look into this - should it ever come over.

So PS Vita is definitely living for 2015,atleast in Japan.
Only game confirmed for Vita in the west in 2015 is Mighty No.9 atm :P.

Sign this petition please if you want GTA san andreas on PS Vita:

http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-port-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-to-the-playstation-vita

And please spread it to various sites/forums etc.

Upcoming notable indies for PS Vita:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176225&

If this comes over I will buy a Vita.