By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Holiday Sale is OVER - What did YOU get?

pezus said:
Slimebeast said:
crissindahouse said:
Slimebeast said:
Off topic but how does a VGC members see me on Steam?

My username is Slimebeast but is there a code or something I also must provide for people being able to add me?

Somebody please check if you can see me and send me a PM on Steam if u can. Anybody.

no, posting the name is enough. i sent you a friend request. 

Cool!

I just got invites from you Criss and Xen.

I never would have though my name was there, that I got hold of the unique username Slimebeast (since on PSN I am SlimebeastS with an extra S in the end).

I added you as well!

Strange, yours didn't register. I see no invite from you Pezus.

Around the Network

Train simulator with all dlc, only 1139€!

Take my love, take my land..

pezus said:
Slimebeast said:
pezus said:

I added you as well!

Strange, yours didn't register. I see no invite from you Pezus.

Tried again!

Cool, it worked now! Thank you.

Simulacrum said:
Train simulator with all dlc, only 1139€!

...no typo?

...how much DLC is that, deary me...

S.T.A.G.E. said:
JEMC said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Put some multiplats on the steam list and it will look better.

Sorry but, what do you mean with that?

Its the same old games. Put more new multiplats. Thats what I mean. ;)

There are 12 days of sales left, got to spread that shit out. And hell on the first day there was Metal Gear Rising and that isn't even out on PC yet lol, there was also Bioshock Infinite and the new DLC. XCOM is on a flash deal including Enemy Within, Same with Deus EX and the new Director's cut, Far Cry 3 is only a year old.

What games are you looking for?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Is it true that pre-orders do not qualify to earn Snow Globe trading cards? Because that would explain why I didn't get any.

That would suck too.

A lot more old and junk games than I was expecting, but there are some gems on there. I got Deus Ex, Far Cry 3, FF7, and Gone Home.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Slimebeast said:
IsawYoshi said:
Just bought Civ V. Ain't that much money lost even though it might go 75% of later.

Is that the GOTY edition or is there DLC/expansions that have been released after the GOTY edition?

I bought the gold edition. Civ V with loads of map packs and Gods and Kings DLC. That's the best edition you can get on steam.

zarx said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JEMC said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

There are 12 days of sales left, got to spread that shit out. And hell on the first day there was Metal Gear Rising and that isn't even out on PC yet lol, there was also Bioshock Infinite and the new DLC. XCOM is on a flash deal including Enemy Within, Same with Deus EX and the new Director's cut, Far Cry 3 is only a year old.

Is XCOM still active and does it include the expansion? I'd like to replay it on PC with the expansion.

Slimebeast said:
zarx said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JEMC said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Is XCOM still active and does it include the expansion? I'd like to replay it on PC with the expansion.

You missed it slow poke

It will probably be a daily at some point

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!