By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Holiday Sale is OVER - What did YOU get?

Soleron said:
Slimebeast said:
Soleron said:
Bought my first video game in 2 years.

The Stanley Parable.

I watched it on YouTube and thought it was pretentious and lame. But if you haven't experienced it yet, as a game (not that it's a game but I mean when you actually control the avatar and get a bit more immersed in the experience than just passively watching on YT)  it might feel kinda original I could imagine.

Tell us what you think.

Why u havtnt bought more games? Cuz u on a budget, or cos u play ur backlog or cos u really don't play much at all?

I didn't buy other games because Nintendo stopped making games I like and I never really liked the Western game industry. Also because League of Legends has yet to stop being entertaining, if I just need something to play or spectate.

I get that it's not really a game but I liked its ideas of  choice and interactive fiction. The writing was fun and there was no filler. I can definitely see why other people don't like it though.

Gimmi impressions when you have played it through, Stanley Parable. Or do you have already?

So you still enjoy watching LOL online matches? I bet they fun. Swedish television had some broadcast around X-mas time from some big e-gamer league and it was very entertaining I think, surprisingly so (actually I think it was Dota 2 rather than League of L). I watched several matches. It's always fun to root for one part (even if the choice is almost completely random) and follow them through an exciting game. Entertainment can be so simple.

Around the Network

Left for dead 2 for free

All three bioshock games

Borderlands 2

Brothers a tale of two sons

Dead rising 2

Guacamelee  Gold 

I have a wii u so instead of getting a ps4 or xi 1 bought a pc to play non nintendo games

I forgot Bejeweled 3

Braid is only two dollars, grab it if you haven't played it yet!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

To those of you who bought digital games on Amazon during the holidays, remember that the $5 promotional credit is about to expire.

I highly recommend spending it here. Inversion is probably crap, but Enslaved is awesome! Especially for $2.5!

@pezus

Come on, Enslaved is in your wishlist. Buy it!