By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Holiday Sale is OVER - What did YOU get?

So far, still nothing for me.

I think the 82% off from Train Simulator 2014 is the biggest discount out there. Too bad I'm not into that kind of games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Btw, I've noticed something interesting (at least for me).

Borderlands 2 is 66% off... but it's not a daily flash sale. That means 1 of 2 things:

1-It won't go on a flash sale. Knowing the history of the franchise and the sales, it's impossible.

2-It will have a flash sale of at least 75%. If that happens I'll likely get it, or the GOTY.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Found this, it seems to be a list of future steam sales.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/wiki/stores/amazon/holidaysale
I'm waiting for The Wolf Among Us to drop below $20.

Just bought Civ V. Ain't that much money lost even though it might go 75% of later.

BloodyRain said:
Found this, it seems to be a list of future steam sales.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/wiki/stores/amazon/holidaysale
I'm waiting for The Wolf Among Us to drop below $20.

Since Age of Empires II HD isn't on that list, I guess it's an incompleted or fake or non-Steam list.

Even Borderlands 2 is currently cheaper than what that list says (it's 10.19 € now)

Around the Network

Ok, that's it, my first purchase of the Sales.

Age of Empires II HD and The Forgotten are now mine.

Put some multiplats on the steam list and it will look better.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Sorry but, what do you mean with that?

Green Man Gaming has Civilization V: Gold Edition 75% off at $12.49. They also have a 20% code until January.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/winter-sale-vip/

JEMC said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Sorry but, what do you mean with that?

Its the same old games. Put more new multiplats. Thats what I mean. ;)