By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default demo coming to US on January 2 (Update: Up now!)

Hmmmm why not? I suppose I'll give this a go when it comes out.

Around the Network
Soriku said:

I heard the demo has no story and is just fetch quests or whatever with a few bosses (unlike the main game)...but I'm interested in the battle system so I'm still excited.

I love things like this. Give me a reason to play the demo so that I can make progress while enjoying the taste of it. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The idea of this demo is very nice. I was pretty much convinced to buy the game anyways, but the demo is a nice idea.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Can't wait... But why the tits is the game taking so damn long to come out? What kind of shit localization is this? :/ The Translation and Voice Acting better be fap worthy and make my Jizz Giggle with joy or else!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Im excited to give this try. Looks great.

My Top Games Of 2013:

Around the Network
Soriku said:

I heard the demo has no story and is just fetch quests or whatever with a few bosses (unlike the main game)...but I'm interested in the battle system so I'm still excited.

Well, rol says the story was terrible anyway...

I'll give it a try, but I don't think I'm going to like it.

the game is really a marvel both in sound and graphics
hope you enjoy it

Definitely going to try this out.

Downloading right now!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"