By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - IGN calls Vgchartz bull

Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
darkknightkryta said:

Its really off for some games, dunno if GoW3 was fixed or not but it was undertracked despite official numbers. Usually after official numbers are out vgc adjustments reflect on that. And I wonder how vgc tracked cancelled games(A:CM WiiU) or unreleased games (EA Live PS4 version for the week of nov 15).

I also doubt Fifa sold such a small amount during the PS1/ early PS2 days. It was crazy popular back then and it is still crazy popular right now.

Yeah, numbers are gonna be way off after release because of being off each week by a bit.  Though they should be adjusted often...

IGN is better than Gamespot when it comes to trolls and fanboys. That doesn't say a lot... There's a reason this is the only gaming forum I've been posting on for several years.

Can't spell ignorant without IGN...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

How many of us are here mainly for the numbers? Not me...

Around the Network

I stopped going to IGN when I found this site in 2006. Well, I stopped IGN in 2007 to be specific.

KylieDog said:
bananaking21 said:

Who hates Freddy?   .gif fail.

god does, freddy was just so much more awesome, thats why god hates not just freddy but all fags... hes jealous because hes not as great as freddy was-

I don´t care because IGN, well, is bull. And I am surprised it still exists.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Well, IGN is pretty bad at what they do, their reviews always seem like paid off and their users can't even score their games there because the site is broken (like Gamespot)

Can't spell Intelligent without IGN.