By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct video/infomercial tomorrow

Through August? Dang, that could easily contain SSB4, Yarn Yoshi, X, Bayo 2, and so ons! Also with them giving out info on almost every known title, that would mean the next couple directs will contain newly announced games!

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:

Nintendo Australia email says Nintendo Direct will focus on content up to Aug. 2014

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=219048

Then DK, and if we are lucky MK8 as far as it's not delayed.

POE said:
Pavolink said:
Will they show big guns, or will they keep with useless **it like Cranky Kong?

What´s your problem with him?? Long live Cranky!!

Booooooooooooooooo

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

i am looking forward to the news.

menx64 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I DEMAND INFO ON X!! TOMORROW! ... please?

I support this request!!! Listen to this man Iwata!!!

I approve this post. Every single component in it. Including the awesome animation in the sig.

I ****ing can't wait for X to come out. This game looks awesometacular.

Yooooooooo
Bring in the Hype!!! Sakarai just posted this for the pic of the day o.O

"Pic of the day. N-now wait a second, let's talk this through! We don't wanna miss today's Nintendo Direct, right?"

(It's happening!!)

Around the Network

The visuals look amazing. :O

Here's a question. The last (and of course only) two times X has been shown in a Nintendo Direct, Tetsuya Takahashi's wife retweeted Nintendo's ND announcement tweet. Has she done the same this time?

It wouldn't prove anything if she hasn't, as they may have simply asked her to stop. But if she has...

A new Star Fox for Wii U will be ann-BAHAHAHAHA!! Couldn't even say that with a straight face. xD

Mystro-Sama said:
A new Star Fox for Wii U will be ann-BAHAHAHAHA!! Couldn't even say that with a straight face. xD

F*** Yes!!! But thats more E3 imo! But even if they teased it o.O  Hyppppppppeeeeee!

the_dengle said:

Here's a question. The last (and of course only) two times X has been shown in a Nintendo Direct, Tetsuya Takahashi's wife retweeted Nintendo's ND announcement tweet. Has she done the same this time?

It wouldn't prove anything if she hasn't, as they may have simply asked her to stop. But if she has...

Not this time. So no X

Click HERE and be happy