By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct video/infomercial tomorrow

Dulfite said:
What if they reveal Zelda and it's the most glorious looking thing we all could have imagined and announce that it launches 12/28/2013 (yes this year). What would you people do?

never going to happen. Is NIntendo

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

What time is it airing in the UK??

If I had more time, I'd totally whip up a Bingo Board for tomorrow. Kranky Kong! Mario Kart 8! New Zelda! Miyamoto's new IP! Retro's secret game! Exclusive Valve game! Drake in Smash Bros.! Exclusive Final Fantasy VII remake! Blowjobs on demand!

Light said:

2 PM

EricFabian said:
Dulfite said:
What if they reveal Zelda and it's the most glorious looking thing we all could have imagined and announce that it launches 12/28/2013 (yes this year). What would you people do?

never going to happen. Is NIntendo

Why are u singling out Nintendo? No developer announces a game and releases it 10 days later

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

Why are u singling out Nintendo? No developer announces a game and releases it 10 days later

I'm not a hater, so please understand

Click HERE and be happy 

HYPE!

EricFabian said:
zorg1000 said:

U are a hater and I refuse to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
EricFabian said:
zorg1000 said:

U are a hater and I refuse to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click HERE and be happy 

t3mporary_126 said:
Light said:

2 PM