By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New bar for all 3rd party??? THQ Wii's Exclusive Game: Deadly Creatures

Ummm...I swear you guys will eat up any PR nonsense if there's any hope it will prove there's actually a quality third party title arriving on the Wii. Don't worry however. Screenshots don't make a game good. Wait till you see this game in motion. Those Pixar pictures will not hold up. The Wii doesn't have the power to put out those graphics. I'm embarassed you're all excited about a game being developed by Rainbow Studios and published by THQ. Rainbow Studios only makes racing games first of all. Second of all, none of them are any good. Third of all, they're most famous for the MX vs. ATV series and the game Cars. Yes you heard right. Cars! Like as in the Pixar movie game adaptation! You think they've suddenly had a talent boost because they came up with the "incredible" idea of letting you play as a tarantula and a scorpion? This is mediocrity in the making, and you can quote me on that. Never will we be looking back in videogame history and saying to ourselves "God I hope THQ remakes that awesome tarantula game". Never.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Ummm...I swear you guys will eat up any PR nonsense if there's any hope it will prove there's actually a quality third party title arriving on the Wii. Don't worry however. Screenshots don't make a game good. Wait till you see this game in motion. Those Pixar pictures will not hold up. The Wii doesn't have the power to put out those graphics. I'm embarassed you're all excited about a game being developed by Rainbow Studios and published by THQ. Rainbow Studios only makes racing games first of all. Second of all, none of them are any good. Third of all, they're most famous for the MX vs. ATV series and the game Cars. Yes you heard right. Cars! Like as in the Pixar movie game adaptation! You think they've suddenly had a talent boost because they came up with the "incredible" idea of letting you play as a tarantula and a scorpion? This is mediocrity in the making, and you can quote me on that. Never will we be looking back in videogame history and saying to ourselves "God I hope THQ remakes that awesome tarantula game". Never.

For someone that's telling people not to getexcited you're certainly putting a lot of effort into shooting down this game, THQ game of all things. What was the first step on that chart again? Denial? Actually, I think he may have gone through at least 3 steps in that one reply alone.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I might have to agree with Onyxmeth. I hope it's good, at least they are trying something not "cookie cutter".

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Onyxmeth said:

Strange how your Wii thread posts seem to dwell on negatives...

Actually Rainbow Studios makes a game and it becomes successful or makes a successful sequal, than THQ uses another group make the follow-up amd wuick cash-in.

I would take MXv.ATV1(for PS2) over Motorstorm anyday of the week. I am also willing to bet you never played Cars (I haven't).

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Does anyone remember that game 'spider' for the ps1? It's a sweet game, I actually have a copy. Try looking up that game for anyone who's never played it, cause this game seems like a near sequel (though I doubt that was intended).

Around the Network

Wait a sec... those pics aren't in-game right?

i will mos. def. be on the look-out for this game

and Onyxmeth, dont be so negative man
i know THQ is really only known for their movie licensing
but hey, would it kill us to give them a chance to prove themselves?

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Is it a crack cocaine spider? 

That Guy said:

Is it a crack cocaine spider? 

hahaha nice find man, I cant stop laughing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

hahahahah lmfao funniest video ever !!!