By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V City Of Paradise. A DLC Or A Handheld Game ? Real Or Fake ?

Tagged games:

Saints Row 3 is so much better than overrated GTA4.

Around the Network
TurboElder said:

That I must disagree. It's my opinion anyways. Sure, GTA IV is overrated, but it beats the Saint Row games anyday.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

this seems to be a fake

neither the title nor the writingdesign? that is used is gta like.
gta guys never have copied themselves and this design looks like a vice city copy.

i'd be happy to get a hd gta for vita as those parts were more fun than the 98% next/current gen ones.

GdaTyler said:
TurboElder said:

That I must disagree. It's my opinion anyways. Sure, GTA IV is overrated, but it beats the Saint Row games anyday.

GTA4 is extremly bad - boring missions, no checkpoints, boat like car handling....

Too early for a DLC leak, GTAV is not even out on PC.

Around the Network
TurboElder said:

Saints Row 3 was a great game but i'm not sure if it's better than GTA IV. I liked certain points about GTA IV, although it obviously don't match up to San Andreas or Vice City. At least, it won't a quick cash in like Saints Row IV was. The gameplay may have been different but Saints Row IV was almost the same as Saints Row 3. GTA IV just tried to have a more serious story to it. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018