By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U accounts for less than 1% of game’s total sales

Tagged games:

Weedlab said:
How did COD BLOPS 2 do on Wii U? And how is the quality of this COD on the machine? Does it run well? Just ... curious. I didn't follow this game to be honest.

Blops 2 played very well on wii u with the exception of dlc I liked it better than the 360 version. You got all the controller options, wii mote,gamepad, and pro controller.

Around the Network

Good. I heard the game is terrible. You can't fool the Nintendo crowd so easilly!

And they will still make the next iteration for WII U and will ignore the PS Vita,which did happen to have sold 800k units of COD BOD.

Sign this petition please if you want GTA san andreas on PS Vita:

http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-port-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-to-the-playstation-vita

And please spread it to various sites/forums etc.

Upcoming notable indies for PS Vita:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176225&

sad about the sales, its not a bad game at all, just doesnt fit the nintendo crowd

at least not that bad that it only deserves 20k units sold in the fps land usa

This is absolutly Activisions own fault!!! They released Call of Duty: Ghosts on the Nintendo Wii U with no future support and DLC's!!! For most Call of Duty: Ghosts gamers DLC's are very important, and when they know that the Nintendo Wii U version will not receive any DLC's they will purchase the game on a system where they will get future support and DLC's!!!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
WiiU's CoD Ghost version just got CoD Vita'd!

???

2. Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified 2012 Action Activision 0.48 0.22 0.07 0.04 0.82
37. Call of Duty: Ghosts 2013 Shooter Activision 0.05 0.01 0.00 0.00 0.07

Cod Vita did quite well (especially for what it was)...

OT: i don't think wii u will get another CoD if sales don't improve notably. Same for AC since AC 4 sold about the same as CoD Gohsts.

BasilZero said:
huiii said:
BasilZero said:

OH SNAP U GOT ME MANG! No, but seriously....

But did it receive a follow up this year :(?

What I was saying is the same thing might happen to the WiiU next year.

Ok that's fair... just put it in my edit that i don't expect another cod on wiiu.

Yeah, that's...really bad. The WiiU is still ahead of the other two in terms of sales, but it only sold around 1/20th of the PS4 and Xone's numbers. Pretty much a smoking gun for third-parties in their case for abandoning the platform. Hell, Declassified is one of the top selling games on the Vita despite being a piece of shit, and even that didn't compel Western third parties to keep supporting it.

Granted, I heard that the WiiU version was missing features--another trend for third-party WiiU games. But with such a huge gap, one has to wonder how much of a difference that would've made.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

There comes a time when you have to ask - Is it worth the port costs?

Activision aint gonna abandon Nintendo, not when they have Skylanders to sell, but I honestly wouldnt be surprised to see a lack of CoD on Wii U in 2014.

If it really was an Activision executive that was terribly disappointed by sales of a certain WiiU game at the last GDC, I wonder how he will react this time.
Tracking well below Black Ops 2 so far.