By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One Available on Amazon, PS4 is Not

People are missing something important here...

Sony in November sold 250k more units in US than Xbone.... and even now the Xbone seems to be outselling it but a few hundred units (VGC shows less than 100k diffeence per week).

So if the console that sold more overall is getting SOLD OUT and the console that sold less is available... how that make the people thinks that MS shipped more units to US?

The issue here is the crazy demand of the PS4.... even if Sony shipped another million to US they will get Sold Out even if they ship only to Gamestop.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
JoeTheBro said:
Could this be the end of supply problems? It's now in stock online at both Best Buy and Amazon.

I'll make the prediction that it'll be in stock at at least one major online retailer for the rest of the year in America. Should have some huge numbers

Xbone, no? PS4 is Sold Out in both.

Yes I'm talking about XBONE.

XxGame4lifexX said:
That xbox one stock is soooo high! its amazing microsoft can produce that many.
Ps4 stock must be very low in the US since its sold out.
No wonder the xbox one is not sold out everywhere.
Sony released in like 40 countries? so the stock must be very low for each country.
I heard they restock like 8 consoles in each store....no wonder its sold out.

Is everything you say a guess? Where do these numbers come from!?

Sold out :(

Xbox One has been in stock at Best Buy for a couple days now. To me it means that there's really not that much demand for the console.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-console/9008182.p?id=1219013502542&skuId=9008182&cmp=RMX&ky=28oPyDFv0KHcisHwQcZfO0qg5PUU1VPjs

In comparison, here's the PS4. Sold out online.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-4-500gb/8240103.p?id=1218866963585&skuId=8240103&cmp=RMX&ky=28oPyDFv0KHcisHwQcZfO0qg5PUU1VPjs

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
That xbox one stock is soooo high! its amazing microsoft can produce that many.
Ps4 stock must be very low in the US since its sold out.
No wonder the xbox one is not sold out everywhere.
Sony released in like 40 countries? so the stock must be very low for each country.
I heard they restock like 8 consoles in each store....no wonder its sold out.

Is everything you say a guess? Where do these numbers come from!?

nope, my brother-in-law is a store manager at several GS stores around here. He runs several stores. He is a big dog and he told me their ps4 stock is pretty low on all the stores he works at. They get alot more xbox one stock and thats why they have xbox ones in some stores. Sony probably did have low stock because they did release in alot more countries. Sony had to compromise stock to satisfy customers worldwide. 

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

Next NPD can't come soon enough.

Do we really need a new thread every time PS4 or X1 come back in stock?

and that with yield issues! if they wouldn't have yield issues retailers would have already so many consoles to tell microsoft that they don't need a new shipment.

to be more serious now, why the fuck is every new shipment of xbox ones at amazon sold out very fast but the same people who always seem to wait for new stock don't realize that they could order at bestbuy? instead of buying there, they wait for new stock at amazon and miss it, wait more days to miss that as well and so on... lol

crissindahouse said:

and that with yield issues! if they wouldn't have yield issues retailers would have already so many consoles to tell microsoft that they don't need a new shipment.

to be more serious now, why the fuck is every new shipment of xbox ones at amazon sold out very fast but the same people who always seem to wait for new stock don't realize that they could order at bestbuy? instead of buying there, they wait for new stock at amazon and miss it, wait more days to miss that as well and so on... lol

I'm going to stay away from gaf with this but I think it's safe to say the rumor we all believed about xb1 yield issues wasn't true.

— famousmortimer (@atPeteDodd) December 12, 2013