By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One Available on Amazon, PS4 is Not

ethomaz said:
riecsou said:
I think it's more related to supply. While Sony is focusing supply everywhere, MS is focusing more on the US, so even though the PS4 is sold out, Xbox One might still be selling more than the PS4.

I agree it is realated to supply but to know how is selling more we will need the next NPD.

I'm sure the demmand for PS4 >>>>> Xbone.

So you can even supply more and get sold out faster.

I wonder. Maybe Sony is shipping to Amazon, but it's still sold out because what's being shipped is fullfilling what's on backordered.  

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
riecsou said:
I think it's more related to supply. While Sony is focusing supply everywhere, MS is focusing more on the US, so even though the PS4 is sold out, Xbox One might still be selling more than the PS4.

I agree it is realated to supply but to know how is selling more we will need the next NPD.

I'm sure the demmand for PS4 >>>>> Xbone.

So you can even supply more and get sold out faster.

I'd bet on it too, but we can't be sure before offer starts getting closer to demand, and we will have to wait for at least march before that (As most people who didn't want the console year 1 will wait for holyday season)

pezus said:
"The Xbox One, however, was called the "fastest-selling console," as it launched a week later than Sony's console, and outsold the PS4 on a per-week basis." - dat glorious spin from MS is working its magic.

Was it the fastest selling console?

If not, that isn't spinning, that's lying through their teeth.

Good news for people that want an X1.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Demand for both consoles is very high at the Target I work at, but the number of each console we have gotten in has varied greatly. Aside from a large launch shipment (39 PS4, 31 X1), we have received one shipment of PS4's (2 consoles), and three shipments of X1's (16, 18, and 2 consoles). We have 16 X1's left in the store; the 18 consoles came yesterday, and two more came today. We also have very high demand for PS4's, but we aren't getting any.

Around the Network

Could this be the end of supply problems? It's now in stock online at both Best Buy and Amazon.

I'll make the prediction that it'll be in stock at at least one major online retailer for the rest of the year in America. Should have some huge numbers

insomniac17 said:

Demand for both consoles is very high at the Target I work at, but the number of each console we have gotten in has varied greatly. Aside from a large launch shipment (39 PS4, 31 X1), we have received one shipment of PS4's (2 consoles), and three shipments of X1's (16, 18, and 2 consoles). We have 16 X1's left in the store; the 18 consoles came yesterday, and two more came today. We also have very high demand for PS4's, but we aren't getting any.

This is why Xbox One only launched in so many regions. They can keep up with Demand where PS4 is spread to thinly. This could be a bad or good thing. People wanting a ps4 may give in and buy a xbox one or this could hype up the ps4 and create more demand then was there in the first place.

The Xbox One is number 12 on Amazon's Best Sellers of 2013 in Video Games and number 2 in Best Sellers in Video Games.

JoeTheBro said:
Could this be the end of supply problems? It's now in stock online at both Best Buy and Amazon.

I'll make the prediction that it'll be in stock at at least one major online retailer for the rest of the year in America. Should have some huge numbers

Xbone, no? PS4 is Sold Out in both.

That xbox one stock is soooo high! its amazing microsoft can produce that many.
Ps4 stock must be very low in the US since its sold out.
No wonder the xbox one is not sold out everywhere.
Sony released in like 40 countries? so the stock must be very low for each country.
I heard they restock like 8 consoles in each store....no wonder its sold out.

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so.