By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - recommend some n64 games?

AdventWolf said:
aviggo77 said:
Symbios63 said:
I you like strategy/rpg, you have to try Ogre Battle 64...Really wonderful game.

thanks.but i used another guide after trying to find it for like half hours!!?

Around the Network

played super smash bros + partial of ogre battle 64.
ssb=10/10(yes its perfect)
and dont recommend first person games.like: perfect dark,007 goldeneye etc.

Vikki said:
ktay95 said:
I cant believe you still get replies on your threads -_-

Why, what happened? o.o

He spams the same threads over and over again with extremely simple topics. He's been banned multiple times for it. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

ktay95 said:
Vikki said:
ktay95 said:
I cant believe you still get replies on your threads -_-

Why, what happened? o.o

he spams threads with simple questions such as this one and then rarely replies unless the thread needs a bump. Easy way to grind VGC points

can see this by the fact that his account has over 5000 points from replies to his threads but only 200 or so posts.... Literally just started off here with a spam of about 30 or so threads such as "list 10 games for X" or "list 10 games in X genre" or just "list things" People like to get envolved in those threads because there is often back and forth but at the beginning aviggo didn't ever reenter his own threads to see any of the effort people put into replying to his questions. But this seems to have changed a bit since he is alive and well in here.

To Aviggo tho... you bought an N64 emulator and Roms? How much did you pay? and would you like some of these magic beans?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ethomaz said:
You need to play the best games already released in any platform.

+ Mario 64 is the best 3D Mario ever created
+ Starfox 64 is the best Starfox ever created
+ Godeneye 007 is the best shooter ever created
+ Zelda: OoT is the best Zelda ever created

You can't go wrong.

Mario 64 agreed

Starfox 64 agreed

Goldeneye 007

Nope it was the best shooter on consoles and revolutionary. But Half Life 1 destroyed it even back then.  It aged horrendously. Its practically unplayable by now unlike Mario 64 and Starfox which are still enjoyable but as far as shooters go there are countless shooters now that are far more fun (-nostalgia for people who played it as kids).

Zelda OOT again a timeless classic and I agree its still a very enjoyable game even today.

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
I heard Superman 64 is pretty good.

LMFAO Its number 1 in something all right!

Paper Mario, Wave Race 64, F-Zero X, Conker, Perfect Dark...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

snowboard kids

ganoncrotch said:
ktay95 said:as i said in the op,i downloaded it for free.it came with 200~ game roms.and what you talking about magic beans?

aviggo77 said:
ganoncrotch said:
ktay95 said:as i said in the op,i downloaded it for free.it came with 200~ game roms.and what you talking about magic beans?

you still haven't quite mastered quoting people, what you should do is not type inside the boxes which appear if quoting people, but to take a quote from your OP

"i bought a n64 emulator(downloaded it).it came with like 200 emulated games."

The bolded word suggests you paid for it, my magic beans were regarding an old childrens story where someone who was easily tricked into buying things swaped a farm animal for some beans which the seller suggested to him were magical. It might not be a common childrens story in Bangladesh, could even just be an Irish thing, sorry about that.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive