By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS plus Jan 2014 EU

mibuokami said:
golfgt170 said:
mibuokami said:

I've actually never played a Monster Hunter-ish game before. This game will be popping my cherry. :D

I found it very addictive and the story hooked me! Even the sidequest stories are interesting!

Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

good old Australian internet, its why I only download PSV games on PS+ =(

Around the Network

Well im happy i got a 500gb HDD on mah ps3. On the other hand my PsV struggles to keep up with so much digital content... 16gb card for me :(

Damn my 32gb memory card is full, ah well will delete some stuff and make room for soul sacrifice. Will give don't starve a go saw it on twitch a long time ago looked fun.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

jmcoo7 said:
Damn my 32gb memory card is full, ah well will delete some stuff and make room for soul sacrifice. Will give don't starve a go saw it on twitch a long time ago looked fun.

I'm glad i never bought the 32GB and went for the 64GB one right away :D

ktay95 said:
mibuokami said:
golfgt170 said:
mibuokami said:

I've actually never played a Monster Hunter-ish game before. This game will be popping my cherry. :D

I found it very addictive and the story hooked me! Even the sidequest stories are interesting!

Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

good old Australian internet, its why I only download PSV games on PS+ =(

I went apeshit this month, blew through 250gb of data in like 3 days.

I am on a 400gb cap and I have around 5gb left to survive like 2 weeks. This on top of Steam dl being unmetered (I have 100gb of that this month!).

Damn you Chinese drama!!! 

Around the Network

I'm like stupid happy with those offers!!!!!! thats like the best month in a loooong time. that month alone makes the year subscription worth it! =)

rutea7 said:
I'm like stupid happy with those offers!!!!!! thats like the best month in a loooong time. that month alone makes the year subscription worth it! =)

Omg i was totally like with you as i checked the update today. Like: WTF.... i had a hardon of happiness! (erm... ok, you get the point!)

Most well spent 50 euros for me.

Somini said:
jmcoo7 said:

I'm glad i never bought the 32GB and went for the 64GB one right away :D

Yeah wish I'd waited but I had so many games and my 4gb one was totally inadequate, might buy a 64gb one next year. Knowing my luck a 128 gb one would be released next day lol.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

now all those DMC haters can play the game and actually form a proper opinion instead of just blindly hating on it because of his hair.

But i thought Dante's white hair was controversial...
Anyway the game is good :)