By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS plus Jan 2014 EU

I'm really happy with that. I've been considering buying DMC for a while now, but I reckon I'll give it a go since it is free!

Around the Network

I never considered buying DMC, I guess I'll play it now :P

Man, I've been waiting to play DMC since it came out. At first I waited for a price cut and then I heard that it would be free on ps+ In August (which it obviously wasn't), but the rest of the leaked list was true, so I decided to wait and it's finally paying off. I feel bad for the developers, but... as a student my funds are limited, so ps+ is the perfect option for me.

A bit disappointed with the vita games. It's been months since the last time I got a free vita game that I wanted to play or one that I don't already have. Still more than happy with the service.

mibuokami said:
ktay95 said:
mibuokami said:
golfgt170 said:
mibuokami said:

I've actually never played a Monster Hunter-ish game before. This game will be popping my cherry. :D

I found it very addictive and the story hooked me! Even the sidequest stories are interesting!

Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

good old Australian internet, its why I only download PSV games on PS+ =(

I went apeshit this month, blew through 250gb of data in like 3 days.

I am on a 400gb cap and I have around 5gb left to survive like 2 weeks. This on top of Steam dl being unmetered (I have 100gb of that this month!).

Damn you Chinese drama!!! 

Lol, im on 120gb and we somehow make that last like 20-25 days

PS+ on PSV is just too good. They keep giving away the best games in the library, to the point where I hesitate to buy games anymore because I feel they'll end up on PS+... I wonder if it's actually worth it of Sony.

But hey, great news for me.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
PS+ on PSV is just too good. They keep giving away the best games in the library, to the point where I hesitate to buy games anymore because I feel they'll end up on PS+... I wonder if it's actually worth it of Sony.

But hey, great news for me.

Well i'll never feel cheated if a game i bought several months before, appears on IGC. Or hope "if" it will ever be...

damn i want dmc lol

radiantshadow92 said:
damn i want dmc lol

You have 2 options: Buy ps+ or Buy ps+

nice can't wait to play Soul Sacrifice :)

It will be a nice appetizer for Delta :)