By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS plus Jan 2014 EU

golfgt170 said:
I think Sony is spoilling us so much... Since i have a ps3+vita combo (ps4 around the corner for me), i still can't comprehend the value of Ps Plus...
Rip off that it's not on gamers lol. That sounds weird :D

Think about how I feel with a PS3+PS4+Vita combo.

The insanity of PS+ never ends. In fact, it keeps getting better and better every frikin month. I don't even know how they manage, but I just hope they keep doing what they do. I'll be throwing money at them for Plus.

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:
DamnTastic said:

DMC!!!! Hellz yeah!

And don't starve is also really fun. I wonder what the second game wil be.

And I'll check out soul sacrifice, I already have B2 and dunno what that other psv game is

2D fighting game that scored 83% on meta...

Ah nice :) My last fighter on vita was PSABR. So I can use another one.

DMC is another game I was half tempted by because of the demo. My current subscription runs out on 11th of Jan, away over Christmas so I have 11 days to complete it. (Got Borderlands 2 already).

On a side note, Grid 2, hated it. Started playing, got 1 trophy for starting it and stopped playing. Yet Guacamelee is great. I was hoping Deadpool would show up, might do in the future mind you, so migh have to subscribe again.

Hmm, pie.

Soul Sacrifice - PsV

Score!!! I am hoping for this one :)

mibuokami said:
Soul Sacrifice - PsV

I was so cautious of buying SS. But then i got it and got the platium trophy on it aswell. And i only platinum the games i like, so you can imagine how i feel about this little gem :)

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:
mibuokami said:
Soul Sacrifice - PsV

I was so cautious of buying SS. But then i got it and got the platium trophy on it aswell. And i only platinum the games i like, so you can imagine how i feel about this little gem :)

I've actually never played a Monster Hunter-ish game before. This game will be popping my cherry. :D

Oh god yes! Can't wait for for borderlands 2 and soul sacrifice!

However I do want to hold out for B2 on vita... Hopefully it won't be a straight port and be a little bit different

mibuokami said:
golfgt170 said:
mibuokami said:
Soul Sacrifice - PsV

I've actually never played a Monster Hunter-ish game before. This game will be popping my cherry. :D

I found it very addictive and the story hooked me! Even the sidequest stories are interesting!

golfgt170 said:
mibuokami said:

I found it very addictive and the story hooked me! Even the sidequest stories are interesting!

Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

Very nice month as usual actually.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!