By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS plus Jan 2014 EU

I've been wondering, why does the EU PS Plus announcement come faster than other regions. A lot to look forward to.

Around the Network

I've been playing DmC on the PC but its not really pulling me in. I feel its a game I'm gonna have to force myself to finish.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Tbh i didnt wanna bother with DMC aswell. But now that its free, ill give it a spin ( or a slash:P)

mibuokami said:
ktay95 said:
mibuokami said:

Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

good old Australian internet, its why I only download PSV games on PS+ =(

I went apeshit this month, blew through 250gb of data in like 3 days.

I am on a 400gb cap and I have around 5gb left to survive like 2 weeks. This on top of Steam dl being unmetered (I have 100gb of that this month!).

Damn you Chinese drama!!! 

A moment of silence for this poor man.

Zekkyou said:
mibuokami said:
ktay95 said:
mibuokami said:

Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

I am on a 400gb cap and I have around 5gb left to survive like 2 weeks. This on top of Steam dl being unmetered (I have 100gb of that this month!).

Thank you for your support... Unfortunately I need to DL Guacamelee before it goes out of rotation. I am pretty much doomed.

Around the Network
mibuokami said:

Thank you for your support... Unfortunately I need to DL Guacamelee before it goes out of rotation. I am pretty much doomed.

Make sure you do! I started it today and it's awesome!

Idd, guacamelee is one of my favorite games :)

mibuokami said:
Zekkyou said:
mibuokami said:
ktay95 said:
mibuokami said:

You don't know that you can download it anytime in the futurewhen you 'buy' it now?

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:

You don't know that you can download it anytime in the futurewhen you 'buy' it now?

Thank you, I actually did not know that lol. Just saved Guacamelee for future download.

I own 3/5 of them. Amazing all of them. A great service. Does anyone know when BB: Chronofantasma hits EU, if ever?

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.