By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2013 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

benji232 said:
leo-j said:
nintendo says.. wii u is doing positive..

so less than last year

Link please. 

No Link. It's in his mind. Nintendo has not released their PR yet.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

Just checked, Xbox One software is overtracked by over 600k in the US. Vgchartz has it at about 2.5mil and according to Microsoft PR the number should be somewhere around 1,9mil including digital downloads.

And in Europe could be even worse, the ratio in Europe according to VGC is 2'9....

DerNebel said:

Just checked, Xbox One software is overtracked by over 600k in the US. Vgchartz has it at about 2.5mil and according to Microsoft PR the number should be somewhere around 1,9mil including digital downloads.

Quoting to make sure more people get this.

pezus said:

We know PS4 sold less than 1.6m, at least (based on the daily avg by MS lol)

Don't we already know it's 1.25m~ judging by 2.1m WW sell through and 700k Europe?

OT: I still think Europe is around 600k (or less!) for XB1 and in that case 400k so far for XB1 in Dec.

Can someone tell me are much each console has been over/under tracked by?

Around the Network

I don't get the quote about this being the best Nov ever for hw.

PS3 / PS4 are probably about 1.6m together

X360 / X1 are about 1.5m together

Wii / Wii U are probably 300k together

3DS / DS are probably 800k together

PSP / Vita are probably 100k together

That's like 4.3m. 

But Nov 2011 was 4.8m, and Nov 09, Nov 10 were about 5.0m each, Nov 08 was 5.5m, Nov 07 was also 4.9m. The quote about best month for hw ever must be about hardware revenue rather than hardware sales.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

So, VGC was pretty spot on when it came to X1 console sales (minor over tracking) , overtracking X1 software sales heavily and probably over tracking PS4 by about 100k-200k or something like that for consoles (going by the statements made from both MS and Sony). Have I interpreted it right then?

So tired of seeing COD top the charts.

3DS :(

With Pokemon and the 2DS, it should be selling more.

So PS4 sold one million in one day while XBO sold 900k in 9 days. How exactly was it the fastest console?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

DerNebel said:

Just checked, Xbox One software is overtracked by over 500k in the US. Vgchartz has it at about 2.4mil and according to Microsoft PR the number should be somewhere around 1,9mil including digital downloads.

It is 2.1 ratio including digital... overtracked by a lot.