By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Walmart Expecting Its “Largest Shipment Yet” of PlayStation 4 Consoles This Weekend

Tried to buy one online but Walmart did not accept my international credit card, thats why I love amazon.

Around the Network

The Walmart I work at had about 40 to sell. About 10 sold this morning when they started selling them at 8:00. For some reason they had people lining up at automotive instead of electronics. Anyways, after they sold the 10 they took the rest back to electronics and I have no idea how many more were sold today. Maybe if people are lucky there will still be some left. It's worth checking your local Walmart if you're still looking for one.

deskpro2k3 said:
Damnit, there are no Walmart near NYC... I hope they allow online purchases otherwise I have to depend on Gamestop.

White Plains is about 30 mins away from NYC and has a Walmart. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

yeah I went in at 6pm to my local walmart they had 6 left so I asked for 4 of them and they said there was a limit to 1 per customer then I went to hasting they had 8 but they had a limit of two per customer...seems like they will sell out tonight or tomorrow at most retail locations

Just insane. I hope Sony manages to pump out much more consoles - and fast!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

I heard Walmart only got like 7 consoles for each store

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3