By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA V (PS3) now the highest selling HD console game on a single platform! How high can it go??

jlmurph2 said:
Blood_Tears said:
jlmurph2 said:
What's with the 1 console situation. Just include 360 and its the best selling HD game ever. Bundled or not bundled.

I only wish to discuss the PS3 sales of this game though as is my point to the thread.

Alright then so with your logic, just take away any game that's been bundled wth a console. But wait..GTA V is bundled with the 500GB PS3 :O!!

I'm gonna ask you nicely to follow the directions I have made in the thread, make a prediction or leave. If you derail anymore I will report you. Have a nice day.

Around the Network

Actually its still kinect cause gtaV was bundled sometimes as well. it's still pretty impressive though.

Mad55 said:
Actually its still kinect cause gtaV was bundled sometimes as well. it's still pretty impressive though.

Keyword = sometimes. The majority of the sales came from unbundled sku's which is why I excluded KA's which is like Wii Sports. (Bundled 100% of the time)

It will easily pass Vice City ( I believe it already has If we take into account the digital sales). I don't see it passing San Andreas but it will come mighty close!

Blood_Tears said:
Mad55 said:

Keyword = sometimes. The majority of the sales came from unbundled sku's which is why I excluded KA's which is like Wii Sports. (Bundled 100% of the time)

It's such a technicality might as well just let it pass it which gtav may and then say it honestly. 

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Mad55 said:

I might be wrong, but I believe Wii Sports wasn't bundled 100% of the time. I think in Japan it wasn't even bundled to begin with. Dunno about Kinect Adventures though.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

FrancisNobleman said:
The game runs at a lower resolution than 1280x720, therefore it is not an HD console game.

*BA DUM TISS*

win!!!!!!!

FrancisNobleman said:
The game runs at a lower resolution than 1280x720, therefore it is not an HD console game.

*BA DUM TISS*

No, its native resolution is 1280 x 720.

Am I missing something?

domflo said:
Blood_Tears said:
Mad55 said:

I might be wrong, but I believe Wii Sports wasn't bundled 100% of the time. I think in Japan it wasn't even bundled to begin with. Dunno about Kinect Adventures though.

Good point about Wii Sports, I think you are right about that one.

domflo said:
Blood_Tears said:
Mad55 said:

I can confirm that the Wii that I bought boxed, new, from a store, wasn't bundled with Wii Sports

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~