By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The official January NPD Thread

Hey cool... the banned user posts are no longer on the page on the page

Does it do that for all banned users or just permabans?

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

it does it for all the users that get banned

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The LTD is very easy to get ,a lot of webpages carry it .In my case I took JeuxFrance.com .

brute said:
TWRoO said:

it does it for all the users that get banned

No, there were some posts between mine and TWRoO's, but they were deleted. I think either permabans now delete all their posts, or ioi was going around and deleting the posts, because the guy was just a spammer, and he had like 100 posts in two threads, taking up a lot of space.

PS3 is doomed;...Oh wait..

Well the PS3 fans were right that PS3 got undertracked..

And all those Ninty fanboys always making fun of the PS3 fans:

'Haha PS3 undertracked...haha Keep dreaming'..

Even the VGCHARTZ idiot Leo-j was right about this;.

You should all be ashamed of yourself..

Well I will not show my face for some days on GT or any forum where there is a PS board where they know me as VG defender...

Around the Network

So is the ps3 already over 10 mil.?

makingmusic476 said:

Well it should... The difference between VG and NPD is more than 60k (excluding Canada sales) that makes it the PS3 passing 10 million.

konnichiwa said:
makingmusic476 said:

Well it should... The difference between VG and NPD is more than 60k (excluding Canada sales) that makes it the PS3 passing 10 million.

No, the difference between NPD Jan and VGChartz Jan is more than 60k. The difference LTD is only (estimated) 6k, read my post a few spots up. So if we "adjust" to NPD, we have to "adjust" Dec (and probably Nov) down, meaning it'll end up right where it is. Only 6k higher. Which would put it at 10 million. So yes, the PS3 is at/over 10 million now.

Diomedes1976 said:
The LTD is very easy to get ,a lot of webpages carry it .In my case I took JeuxFrance.com .

You do know NPD adjusts their numbers after they are released right?  Which only the paying customers get.  Making adding the month to month numbers an effort in futility.

Kasz216 said:
Diomedes1976 said:

You do know NPD adjusts their numbers after they are released right? Which only the paying customers get. Making adding the month to month numbers an effort in futility.

Does NPD release LTD figures, or is the only way to get it by adding the months together (and as you said, wouldn't work if they adjust numbers)?