By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i trade my ps3 in for a Wii U?

What should be my Secondary Console for this gen? (PS4 primarily)

Wii U 258 72.68%

PS3 97 27.32%

Total:355

Wii U isn't at a stagey yet that I would give up a PS3 for. Then again, I don't get rid of my machines anyways.

Around the Network

yes so you can start playing next gen games....

for the ps3 itself = 120$ store credit and for a lot of ps3 games i estimated 100$

A Mario and Luigi bundle yes but the rest aren't worth the 300 bucks
I have it and honestly it's fantastic, The Wonderful 101 is THE Game of the year, no game came close to it, it easily beat Chrono Trigger, SSB Brawl and GTA Vice City and became my #1 favorite game, NSMBU is good and the console is even more amazing if young people come and visit(anywhere between 3-10 years old)
I say go for it it has some great game and will finish its lifetime with a healthy dose of all gaming genres

bet with ash3336 he wins if Super Mario 3D World sells less than Mario Sunshine during the first three years, I win if 3D World outsells Sunshine's first 3 years. Loser get sig controlled for 3 months (punishment might change)

Do you doubt the WiiU? Do you believe that it won't match the GC?

Then come and accept this bet

Nintendo eShop USA sales ranking 2/12/2013 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173615

if you get the wii u there a game im playing darksiders 2 remains me of Zelda,

I've been playing for 17 hours and not fishish,

the game is long and awesome, I think Zelda should take some staff from this game.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Around the Network

i actually got my eyes on the Wind Waker bundle, because i actually never got play wind waker on the GC and i loved phantom hourglass to death!

AmericanAli said:
i actually got my eyes on the Wind Waker bundle, because i actually never got play wind waker on the GC and i loved phantom hourglass to death!

right there, im the same, when i finish darksiders 2 thats next :) 

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

brendude13 said:
But...Persona 5.

Yeah. He cant trade in his PS3 or he will make Nana-chan sad

oh yeah i almost forgot! Is there any chance for dragon quest 10 to release to the west for the Wii U? Cause that would make it a No brainer for me.

Depend on if you like rpg's because PS3 is chalk full of them in 2014. Tales of symphonia chronicles, Xillia 2, FF X/X-2, Lighning Returns, Persona 5 and much more. Wii U is still unproven and might get another price drop in 2014 considering it's not selling.