I want Galaxy 3 49 16.55%

I want 64-2 38 12.84%

I want Sunshine 2 22 7.43%

Total:295
Fusioncode said:
Mr Khan said:
Frequency said:
Soundwave said:

It's still a bit much even if they are different genres. 

Brain Training and Wii Sports do not sell as much if they were Mario's Math Class and Mario Sports. Nintendo needs to understand that while slapping Mario on the box of 15 different types of games may be an easy way for a game to turn a profit, it hurts their overall brand by having so many games with the same character in them even if they are different games.

From November 2011 to November 2013 we've had ...

Mario Party 9, Paper Mario 3DS, Mario & Luigi 3DS, Luigi's Mansion, New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario & Sonic London Olympics, Mario & Sonic Sochi Olympics, Mario Vs. DK 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Tennis 3D, Mario Kart 7, Mario Party 3DS, New Super Luigi U ... that's 15 games in a 24 month period, that means more than 1 new Mario or Luigi branded game every second month for 2 straight years basically. 

I can totally understand an exasperated parent being pissed off if they went to store to get the "new" Mario game, and ended up buying say "New Super Mario Bros. U" instead of Mario 3D World, not understanding the difference, because there's like 10 other Mario games staring back at them from the store shelf. 

And this, boys a girls, is oversaturation.

2 party games, two RPGs, a semi-horror gametype, 2 2D Platformers, 3 sports games, 2 3D Platformers, a racing game, and a DLC pack onto a 2D platformer.

I fail to see the merits of your argument beyond a purely superficial level. Customers aren't dumb.

Yes they are. Most don't see a difference between Wii and WiiU, I doubt they'll see a difference between Mario Party and Mario 3D World. 

The difference is self-apparent upon having played them, which might not be there even with Wii U (if you're using a Wiimote, anyway).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:
They need something new and Innovative.

three words: mario in space

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Captain_Tom said:

With Jetpacks?

Over saturation of Mario is something that has impacted my likeness of the series.

I enjoyed Galaxy thoroughly, but Galaxy 2 and NSBM Wii weren't very good imo.

Just need a break, but that's not going to happen given it's Nintendo's ace card.

Wagram said:
Over saturation of Mario is something that has impacted my likeness of the series.

I enjoyed Galaxy thoroughly, but Galaxy 2 and NSBM Wii weren't very good imo.

Just need a break, but that's not going to happen given it's Nintendo's ace card.

Agreed, at some point. I had a lot of fun SMG and finished like 3 or 4 times, but Galaxy 2 is unfinished and will be as that for all the eternity. As far as I'm concerned, Galaxy is a must have while Galaxy 2 is a good weekend lend game.

NSMBWii was good to me and had fun, but NSMBU feels just like Galaxy 2, a simple expansion pack. They missed a gold oportunity at launching a 2D Mario with different artstyle, and more porduction values like a better soundtrack and a more open world.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I just hope to god they won't come out with a New Super Mario Bros. U2 next year. Or a Mario Party U. Or a Paper Mario U. Or a Mario Tennis or Golf U.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
I just hope to god they won't come out with a New Super Mario Bros. U2 next year. Or a Mario Party U. Or a Paper Mario U. Or a Mario Tennis or Golf U.

I hope so. Mario Kart and SSB will be enough for the Mario image.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Captain_Tom said:
chapset said:
Captain_Tom said:

With Jetpacks?

and next gen skirt animations

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Captain_Tom said:
chapset said:
Captain_Tom said:

With Jetpacks?

and next gen skirt animations

There better be fish that move, and next gen boob-physics.

are u accounting for digitals downloads?