By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie: Kudos To PS4 and XB1 Launch Then Calls Them “Pretty Hardware” Says “You Need Games”

"innovative gameplay"
gets funnier and funnier every time I hear it from someone at nintendo.

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
im surprised he didnt say they need an elderly gorilla on a pogo stick

lol

well he is correct about them having the top rated games so far so I don't get why the buthurt by some of the posters here

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The Wii U is on life support, the 3DS is keeping them alive.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Well, the future will speak for him, whether it's positive or not.

Around the Network
areason said:
Yes and the x1 ps4 library will eclipse the one of the wii u.

Yes and your comment has not at all a relation to what he said .....  Read again please.

pezus said:
Ironic. Coming off the back of one of the longest software draughts in recent memory.

Hey, the Regginator is only talking about now. Don't bring up the past, that's his weak spot.

Fusioncode said:
I hope that was just PR talk and Reggie doesn't honestly believe the WiiU is doing well. 3D World has done very little for the WiiU. It barely bumped hardware sales in Japan, and got outsold by Knack in the UK. And I think it's pretty hypocritical of Reggie to say the PS4 and XBO won't have games considering the massive drought the WiiU just went through. Hell both the PS4 and Xbone will have their system sellers in March, only four months after launch. The WiiU won't get it's big system seller until Smash Bros.

Forgot to mention 3D World's US sales... 

NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
Ironic. Coming off the back of one of the longest software draughts in recent memory.

Hey, the Regginator is only talking about now. Don't bring up the past, that's his weak spot.

The statement he made though still holds true.  The Wii U launched with some good games (NSMBU, ZombiU, COD BO2) and its launch went really well.   After that no one cared but now that WW,Pikmin, and SM3DW is out the system is starting to sell much better.   If anything I am glad that he said it because he said why Nintendo thinks the Wii U has done poorly and why it will do well, all in one shot.

Nintentacle said:
Fusioncode said:
I hope that was just PR talk and Reggie doesn't honestly believe the WiiU is doing well. 3D World has done very little for the WiiU. It barely bumped hardware sales in Japan, and got outsold by Knack in the UK. And I think it's pretty hypocritical of Reggie to say the PS4 and XBO won't have games considering the massive drought the WiiU just went through. Hell both the PS4 and Xbone will have their system sellers in March, only four months after launch. The WiiU won't get it's big system seller until Smash Bros.

Forgot to mention 3D World's US sales... 

3D World's launch in the US only bumped up hardware sales to 48k. That's a pretty pathetic increase for the game that was supposed to save the WiiU.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!