By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie: Kudos To PS4 and XB1 Launch Then Calls Them “Pretty Hardware” Says “You Need Games”

Nintentacle said:
Fusioncode said:
I hope that was just PR talk and Reggie doesn't honestly believe the WiiU is doing well. 3D World has done very little for the WiiU. It barely bumped hardware sales in Japan, and got outsold by Knack in the UK. And I think it's pretty hypocritical of Reggie to say the PS4 and XBO won't have games considering the massive drought the WiiU just went through. Hell both the PS4 and Xbone will have their system sellers in March, only four months after launch. The WiiU won't get it's big system seller until Smash Bros.

Forgot to mention 3D World's US sales... 

What System Sellers?  Titanfall? yea right, new IP's rarely do well and it's aimed at the same audience that bought Xbones already.   Infamous?  Infamous 2 sold 1.4 million copies which for a little perspective is less than Carnival Games : Mini-Golf for the Wii.    The successful launches were all built on hype and COD. These companies are about to struggle harder than Nintendo did in 2013 with the Wii U.

Around the Network

Everybody is talking about that software-drought. But we already see it for PS4 and X1 coming. Driveclub, Destiny, Watch Dogs. Srsly, this shit everytime gets me angry. industry is fucked.

fps_d0minat0r said:
"innovative gameplay" from the 1980's
gets funnier and funnier every time I hear it from someone at nintendo.

i think thats what he meant to say

Lol,this coming from a company that I haven't bought a console since the n64.....
Nintendo your out of touch with consumers!!

spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:
Ironic. Coming off the back of one of the longest software draughts in recent memory.

I know you said one of the longest, but N64 was the only system of Nintendo's to have a longer draught. Drought?

At the start of at system lifecycle.

But he is true...Lol....for a few months when they have more exclusives than the Wii U has games. But until then... IN YOUR FACE PS4 AND X1 OWNERS!

Wii U had a much worse drought than N64.

N64 exclusives In the first 6 months-S

uper Mario 64, Pilotwings 64, Wave Race, Star Wars: SOTE, Killer Instinct Gold, Mario Kart 64, Turok, Blast Corps.

It had a slight drought after that but the second half of 1997 had GoldenEye, Star Fox 64, Diddy Kong Racing, BomberMan 64, WCW vs NWO and a few other sports exclusives.

Wii U exclusives in the first 6 months-NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Lego City

Lego City was literally the only high quality exclusive in the first 7 months of this year. They have imptoved that since August with Pikmin, Luigi U, Wii Party U, Sonic Lost World and Mario 3D World.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

and nobody is still buying the console,sorry reggie,but you got another gamecube/n64.. you guys don't have that hook that sucked in the casuals(wii-mote) and not many ppl care about Mario in a cat suit(for god sakes) running up a wall.

Fusioncode --Hell both the PS4 and Xbone will have their system sellers in March, only four months after launch. The WiiU won't get it's big system seller until Smash Bros.

damn,how is sony/ms gonna be able to move systems until march than?? their both gonna struggle hard without that system seller to move consoles

Lyrikalstylez said:
Lol,this coming from a company that I haven't bought a console since the n64.....

100mil Wii owners disagree with you

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

100mil Wii owners disagree with you

Pshhh those filthy casual gamers shouldn't be considered "consumers"

Nintendo and PC gamer

lol, that's ironic, coming from him.