By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am not a Nintendo fanboy

RolStoppable said:
How many of the people that matter have called you that?

You've been incredibly condecending angry or mad lately...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

You hate smash brothers, therefore your opinion is invalid.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

pezus said:

- Throughout this year, I've criticized Nintendo more than most of the people labelled "haters".

I very much disagree. Plus, did you or did you not buy wiiu at or near launch?

You've not been following my posts; I ripped on Nintendo relentlessly for their poor handling on Wii U's first year and their rampant delays.

And no, I did not. I bought a Wii U three weeks ago.

Me neither, and I'm tired of the persecution!

This is like how people think I'm a Nintendo fanboy on Gamesia.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
pezus said:

- Throughout this year, I've criticized Nintendo more than most of the people labelled "haters".

You've not been following my posts; I ripped on Nintendo relentlessly for their poor handling on Wii U's first year and their rampant delays.

I've followed your posts Curl6, you are most definately not a fanboy.  For a while recently, i thought you lost all faith in Nintendo.  But you were justified.

@pezus: buying a system at launch equals fan.

snyps said:
curl-6 said:
pezus said:

I've followed your posts Curl6, you are most definately not a fanboy.  For a while recently, i thought you lost all faith in Nintendo.  But you were justified.

Thanks man. :)

It's true, I did come very close to losing all faith in them. I'm a bit of a pessimist by nature, and their recent misfortunes have reinforced this negative tendency of mine, because at times it seems like assuming the worst is the safest bet.

I love their games, at least most of them, but holy cow their management needs a kick in the pants.

And I am not a SONY Fanboy, because theire games are total loveless, no love. Quickly created a game without stroy or something. The main is blood and flying bodys. Thats so boring and shitty :/

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Nintendos Games are with love, Sonys with coldness

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

What is up with all these thread about people defending themselves about being called something or asking what you think of another person or themselves?