By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: "I don't know why Iwata is still employed"

aikohualda said:
I dont know why pachter is still employed

my toughts exactly

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Around the Network

PAchter says ps4 wins ?

Sending red flowers to Sony headquarters now. I thought the PS4 was gonna do ok, but.... :/

Isnt this the same loser that said the 3DS would be a massive flop. Guys like these are the reasons why people lose tons of money in bad investments.

Now i really hate Pachter. Who the hell does he think he is? God? Wants to make someone lose his job.

Nintendo just doesnt have the bags of cash of Sony and Microsofthave. they have to think long term, they cant throw money at everything and push everything hardcore.

Iwata retains to talent. Miyamoto, anouma, they guys who made animal crossing. Not to mention the domination of 3ds against a bigger company.

How did Pachter ever prove his worth, maybe he is probably not even half as good in whatever he is doing

" He believes that Nintendo is missing a huge opportunity to bring new gamers into their brands: Nintendo should put old GameBoy Advance content on phones and tablets for free, and charge $3 to $5 for more recent titles from the DS."

*Reads that part again*

*Reads it again*

*Again*

Release old titles for free? Pachter doesn't understand the mobile market, he doesn't understand Nintendo, and he doesn't understand what goes on in video game development. That much is clear.

As a side note, Nintendo is definitely missing the mark and needs to do *something*. I myself won't pretend to know the proper solution.

Around the Network

I have to agree. One botched launch is acceptable. Two is not. That said, Pachter shouldn't be employed either, unless it's flipping burgers.

aikohualda said:
I dont know why pachter is still employed

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Thats ok. I dont know why Pachter is still employed either.

Dis gone ruffle some jimmies.

wfz said:
" He believes that Nintendo is missing a huge opportunity to bring new gamers into their brands: Nintendo should put old GameBoy Advance content on phones and tablets for free, and charge $3 to $5 for more recent titles from the DS."

*Reads that part again*

*Reads it again*

*Again*

Release old titles for free? Pachter doesn't understand the mobile market, he doesn't understand Nintendo, and he doesn't understand what goes on in video game development. That much is clear.

As a side note, Nintendo is definitely missing the mark and needs to do *something*. I myself won't pretend to know the proper solution.

Exactly