By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 behind WiiU in it's second week in NA? What's wrong?

Ugh I hate you.

Around the Network

I knew there would be a thread about this. I difficult is it to understand that Sony can't pull PS4s out of their ass?

The PS5 Exists. 

So lets all ignore the fact that the WiiU is going up? Despite the new consoles? -Yeah, cuz its doomed-

To be fair every time I see a Wii U bundle for 250, it sells out even faster than the PS4 stock does. I think Nintendo needs to bite the bullet and lower the thing to 250.

As for PS4, resellers are snatching them all up to sell on Craigslist. You could have easily preordered one if you wanted. I got THREE. Sold everyone cause I can show some damn patience.

In other news the ps4 has surpassed the wii U's YTD In less than a month.

Around the Network

On a somewhat serious note, this website has such bad revisionist history posts, numbers are adjusted after major events such as NPD and earnings. Dont know why people hark on them just to be absent in a later thread. Last years black Friday all 3 console makers came out with numbers for their consoles...even Sony with the vita...relatively quick. This year they are all quiet (may get an update tomorrow since its been a week). Don't know about you but that tells me US numbers are no where near where they were.

Commenting on Sony PS4 sales are just nonsense, the company is selling through all consoles made, 150k sold for the week means there are 0 available to purchase retail (im sure you can get one on the black market) until more are shipped.

First PS4 games on #20, #36 and #41 in NA this week, Killzone on #46. So much for Sony domination in NA.

TayllorMasi said:
So lets all ignore the fact that the WiiU is going up? Despite the new consoles? -Yeah, cuz its doomed-

Yes because console sales have a history of going down on one of the biggest shopping days of the year.

Super Mario 3d World help a bit in sales i think.

TayllorMasi said:
RolStoppable said:
Panicnausia said:

In the grand scheme of things that is very little supply.......................They just launched in europe, everyone know sstock is dried up. retaielrs and everyone are not lying. try and spin words all yuo want..Ps4 just sold a near another 1 million WW this week...supply is strained.

Say what you want, but the fact remains that the Wii U has beaten the PS4 twice in three weeks. Nintendo is coming back like the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Better, like the PATS against the Broncos! 

What's the PS4's equivalent of that botched punt coverage at the end?