By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 behind WiiU in it's second week in NA? What's wrong?

It obviously means the PS4 is doomed.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Panicnausia said:

You are going to eat a lot of crow............. How did ti beat PS4?? PS4 hit 1 million this week.....And has outsold the wii-u the entire year? You are going to look real foolish with these comments soon. if that is what you call a comeback, for BF the wii-u is dead.

This topic is strictly about North America. You know that things are bad for the PS4 when someone has to shift the goalposts. Damage control at its finest.

?? BAD? it broke records, and is supply constrained, and won't be much longer before it pasts wii-u LTD sales. Hilarious you accuse me of damage control....Ps4 will be ahead of wii-u for good by the time next BF week comes.

I love all the nintendo is coming back comments. OT it is obviously a supply issue. I havent been able to get a ps4 since launch.

I'm looking for the asterisk next to the Wii U numbers...

The OP title should be:

"PS4 behind WiiU* in it's second week in NA? What's wrong?"

*until NPD

RolStoppable said:
Panicnausia said:

?? BAD? it broke records, and is supply constrained, and won't be much longer before it pasts wii-u LTD sales. Hilarious you accuse me of damage control....Ps4 will be ahead of wii-u for good by the time next BF week comes.

By next Black Friday? Funny, because previously the PS4 was expected to pass the Wii U's lifetime sales by the end of this year.

?? Where did i say by the end of the year? Please post where I said that? Either way your psots are just foolish.

Around the Network

Ugh I got suckered in by a troll, should have known better. Leaving this nonsense.

RolStoppable said:
Panicnausia said:

In the grand scheme of things that is very little supply.......................They just launched in europe, everyone know sstock is dried up. retaielrs and everyone are not lying. try and spin words all yuo want..Ps4 just sold a near another 1 million WW this week...supply is strained.

Say what you want, but the fact remains that the Wii U has beaten the PS4 twice in three weeks. Nintendo is coming back like the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Better, like the PATS against the Broncos! 

Supply is obvious. There isn't a ps4 anywhere to be found in my area. I know bc I have been looking out for some friends that decided to join in late. Plus they need there own ps4.

random15 said:
I love all the nintendo is coming back comments. OT it is obviously a supply issue. I havent been able to get a ps4 since launch.

I actually bought all the PS4s so nobody could have one.

Panicnausia said:
RolStoppable said:
Panicnausia said:

You are going to eat a lot of crow............. How did ti beat PS4?? PS4 hit 1 million this week.....And has outsold the wii-u the entire year? You are going to look real foolish with these comments soon. if that is what you call a comeback, for BF the wii-u is dead.

This topic is strictly about North America. You know that things are bad for the PS4 when someone has to shift the goalposts. Damage control at its finest.

I suggest you get a new sarcasm detector.  Most of the people creating these post just need something to divert from the daily Wii U drubbing, I guess nitpicking a near sold out console is the next best substitute.